Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn more Shop now Shop now
Profile for Ju Rowe > Reviews

Content by Ju Rowe

Ju Rowe "Jorana" (London)

Page: 1 | 2
All You Good Friends
All You Good Friends

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Voice, 9 April 2016
Kevin Simm was part of Liberty X pop group but his voice was never properly heard. After hearing him sing Sia's 'Chandelier' on the blind auditions of the voice I instantly wanted to hear more. He has great tone, amazing vocal range and just owns the auditorium. His version of Chandelier raised goosebumps. This is a good song, and I can't wait to get the album.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 10, 2016 4:43 PM BST

Not Alone
Not Alone

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 11 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Not Alone (Kindle Edition)
I picked this up one evening and was barely able to tear myself away. Craig A. Falconer has written a block busting page turner with twists at the end that will more than satisfy. Though more political in narrative than a pure action thriller, I still found it a compelling read. Look out Dan Brown, the competition has arrived in style! I can't wait to see what's next from this talented author.

The Photographer's Wife
The Photographer's Wife

5.0 out of 5 stars Gets to the heart, 12 Nov. 2015
For me Nick Alexander manages to capture the very heart of the complicated emotional interactions in a way that's very easy to understand. He cuts away the wrapping around the little lies we tell, even to ourselves, and shines a light on the beautiful tragic truth. In this book he paints characters shaped by adversity and love that compelled me to keep reading until it all unravelled. Lovely work Nick, thank you for this book and all the others.

Kindle Fire HDX 7", HDX Display, Wi-Fi and 4G, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely good purchase, love it!, 4 Dec. 2014
I am delighted with this, the images are bright and sharp, the sound is good. The reading experience is different as I am used to my original Kindle, so the adjustable dimmer is a bonus.

Childhood's End (S.F. MASTERWORKS)
Childhood's End (S.F. MASTERWORKS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Arthur C Clarke was a genius. . ., 28 Nov. 2014
Read all his works and be enlightened, educated and enthralled. Then read them again.. and again... and again. Mesmerising work.

America's Sweethearts
America's Sweethearts
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars ... film has a stellar cast so the acting is great, as you would expect, 29 Sept. 2014
This film has a stellar cast so the acting is great, as you would expect. I loved it - a great Rom com chill out film, one of my favourites.

Dresden Files - Season 1
Dresden Files - Season 1
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed these episodes and was quite disappointed to learn that ..., 1 Aug. 2014
Based on Jim Butcher's Harry Dresden books. I really enjoyed these episodes and was quite disappointed to learn that the series had been cancelled. However, for Harry fans, the twelve episodes are really worth watching, very entertaining.

White Night: The Dresden Files, Book Nine (The Dresden Files series 9)
White Night: The Dresden Files, Book Nine (The Dresden Files series 9)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Urban Fantasy, 8 Jan. 2014
If you love urban fantasy with a harder edge, the Dresden Files are definitely for you. I have read through the entire set in the last six weeks - can't put them down and can't wait for the next one. Jim Butcher writes up a storm.

Twelve Sharp: (Stephanie Plum 12)
Twelve Sharp: (Stephanie Plum 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, 23 Nov. 2013
I love these Janet Evanovich Stephanie Plum books, they are a light fun read and always cheer me up. I've got my mum reading them now too!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Given as a gift, 3 Jan. 2013
This was a Christmas gift and the recipient loved it. Fairly good value for money, however soon after hanging the mirror did detach from the frame and had to be re-attached.

Page: 1 | 2