Profile for Fenlander > Reviews

ChuckIt! Ultra Balls Classic 2-Pack
ChuckIt! Ultra Balls Classic 2-Pack
Offered by Purely Health

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Dalmatian proof, 19 May 2013
I bought these on the basis of previous reviews saying how tough they are. Our Dalmatian loves playing with a ball when out on a walk but unfortunately they don't tend to last long so when I saw these I thought I'd give them a go.

Good is that it fits into those tennis ball throwers that you can buy, is nice and bright so that its hard to lose and floats in the river.

Unfortunately the first one has lasted one walk and a half hour of playing in the back garden before the dog split it.......

Back to the solid rubber I think.

TACTUFF Clam Shell Saddle Bag
TACTUFF Clam Shell Saddle Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 19 May 2013
Ordered this as wanted a small discreet bag to carry emergency supplies in case of puncture or quick repair. It's ideal fits neatly under the seat and is secure in place no rattles or bouncing around, holds all I need it to as well.

Ballistic Gents Extreme Stainless Steel Red Dial Chronograph Watch
Ballistic Gents Extreme Stainless Steel Red Dial Chronograph Watch
Offered by Watches2U

5.0 out of 5 stars There eventually, great good looking watch, 31 May 2012
I brought this watch as the blue version wasn't available, but I must say having received it I much prefer the red. The first one I received was damaged (scratches on the steel casing, a bit ironic considering the type of watch!) The customer service was excellent no quibble returned the watch, postage was refunded and a replacement sent out.

The watch is really good looking and the bracelet was easier enough to take some links out of it. It looks good on the wrist and does the job well. My kids are desperate to see how destructive proof it really is, but it looks so good I'm keeping a close eye on it.

I've given it five starts as I'm rating the watch itself, after all I haven't got the damaged one.