Profile for Mr. Ps Robinson > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Radio
The Radio

1.0 out of 5 stars Not sure what it is about, 7 Jun. 2014
This review is from: The Radio (Kindle Edition)
Having struggled to read the first 100 pages I finally gave up as I had no idea what the book was about as it drifted from character to character with no obvious link and no thread to the story if indeed there is a story.

Makita BTD140Z 18V Li-Ion Cordless Impact Driver
Makita BTD140Z 18V Li-Ion Cordless Impact Driver

5.0 out of 5 stars Should have bought it years ago, 17 April 2014
Having watched a joiner using a Makita while he did some work for us I was impressed, now I have one I'm even more impressed. It's easy to use, small and does exactly what it is meant to. I just wish I had bought one years ago

The English Sombrero: Nothing to do but run
The English Sombrero: Nothing to do but run

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy read, 16 Mar. 2014
An entertaining book which although sprinkled with the odd swear word was good to read. It was one of those books that once you started reading it you wanted to get to the end to see how it finished. A book that did not disappoint.

Martcare Flip Up Faceshield, with Yellow browguard and Polycarbonate Visor.
Martcare Flip Up Faceshield, with Yellow browguard and Polycarbonate Visor.
Offered by Radway Garden and Pet Centre

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it is meant to do., 1 Feb. 2014
It is comfortable to wear as I use it when wood turning and gives protection. For the price it is excellent

Are We Nearly There Yet?: A Family's 8,000-Mile Car Journey Around Britain
Are We Nearly There Yet?: A Family's 8,000-Mile Car Journey Around Britain

1.0 out of 5 stars Gave up, 28 July 2013
I tried to persevere reading this book but gave up at chapter 6. I found it neither amusing or interesting. It was more about the author and his relationship with his wife and the behaviour of the children. It had the makings of an entertaining read but failed to deliver. At least I will not be tempted to buy other Ben Hatch books.

Tennis and the Masai
Tennis and the Masai

3.0 out of 5 stars Readable, 23 July 2013
An easy to read book but I would hardly describe it as funny or even slightly amusing. Perhaps I am missing some of its finer points but it is not a book I could recommend nor would I be inclined to read any of the authors other books.

It's All Uphill From Here
It's All Uphill From Here

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 19 Jun. 2013
Having ridden LEJOG myself I was interested to read someone else's experience and remember some of the places along the way. This book does not disappoint and is entertaining from start to finish. It is written by someone who has grown into cycling and comments on things as someone getting into cycling would. It does not fail to entertain and I would not hesitate to recommend it.

Growing Remembrance: The Story of the National Memorial Arboretum
Growing Remembrance: The Story of the National Memorial Arboretum

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting reading, 19 Jun. 2013
Having recently visited the NMA I wish I had read the book before the visit. This book provides a fascinating insight as to how and why the NMA came into being and gave details of the struggles along the way. At one point in the book I thought it had wandered off the subject just a little and became just a record of what and who had planted various trees in the NMA but it came quickly back to a fascinating story and should be a must read if you are planning on visiting the NMA.

Hits Of Gold
Hits Of Gold

5.0 out of 5 stars As enjoyable today, 8 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Hits Of Gold (MP3 Download)
Over time you forget how good the Mamas & Papas were and the blend of voices is superb. Highly recommended

The Long and Whining Road
The Long and Whining Road

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 8 Jun. 2013
This book is written in a very relaxed entertaining style and was enjoyable to read. It was a true reflection of the trials and tribulations of a family with an ambition to travel. At times it was thought provoking, at times entertaining but always readable. A book I would happily recommend.

Page: 1 | 2