ARRAY(0xbdf4e5f4)

Sportcount Chrono 100
Offered by swim-trainer
Price: 38.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 16 Dec 2013
This review is from: Sportcount Chrono 100 (Misc.)
I love it. Such a simple little device, but displays everything you need. I use it for counting laps in the pool. Works a treat!

CrystalTec Aerobic Training Exercise Bike / Cycle - 18kg Flywheel
CrystalTec Aerobic Training Exercise Bike / Cycle - 18kg Flywheel
Offered by CrystalTec Ltd
Price: 199.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat!, 16 Dec 2013
I needed a simple spin bike for ironman training. Did a bit of reading and searching and decided to give this one a try. I highly recommend it. It's sturdy, comfortable, and has a nice heavy flywheel for a smooth ride at high resistance levels. The display is basic, but i actually prefer it without one. Pedals and seat are easily swapped out for you own kit if you want it to match your road bike. If you're not looking for a lot of fancy features, just a good quality spin bike, you can't beat this one for the money.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars essential add on, 29 Oct 2013
Works a treat. I pay careful attention to my cadence and this little device definitely helps. Took an easy minute off my 5k time. Definitely recommend.

Garmin Forerunner 610 GPS Sportswatch with HRM
Garmin Forerunner 610 GPS Sportswatch with HRM
Price: 198.99

5.0 out of 5 stars love the display options, 29 Oct 2013
Perfect if you're looking for a watch that will display your current speed, cadence, and heart rate at the same time. I've also grown fond of using the lap reset feature for timed sprints. Overall, I'm glad I paid the extra for the 610. Great watch.

Garmin Wrist Strap Kit for Garmin Forerunner 610 and Approach S3 Golf Watch
Garmin Wrist Strap Kit for Garmin Forerunner 610 and Approach S3 Golf Watch
Price: 17.85

5.0 out of 5 stars pricey but nice, 29 Oct 2013
A nice premium alternative to the stock wrist strap. For me it's more comfortable, faster, and less clumsy. No directions, but it's fairly straight forward to install.

VivoBarefoot Aqua Lite Running Shoes
VivoBarefoot Aqua Lite Running Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars The best running coach ever!, 7 Jun 2013
These shoes transformed my running technique practically overnight. Can't recommend them enough. I can now safely say, if you don't know how to run barefoot, you don't know how to run. These shoes taught me. Hope they teach you.

The Art and Craftmanship of French Polishing
The Art and Craftmanship of French Polishing
by H. Crosbie
Price: 4.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok introduction, 12 April 2012
There's far better books out there. It's got a couple of useful tips for beginners, but not much more than that. Definitely not worth reading if you've already done a polish or two.