Profile for V. Wadsworth > Reviews

Content by V. Wadsworth

V. Wadsworth "valwad" (W Yorkshire,England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Merrell Terran Lattice, Women's Outdoor Sandals, J22230, Algeirs Blue, 5 UK, 38 EU
Offered by SHOETIQUE

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy feet!, 7 July 2015
I have had a lot of Merrell sandals(and a pair of trainers) over the years, and apart from one pair of sandals which just weren't a good fit for my foot(I returned them and ordered a different style),they have all fitted like gloves. They are the only footware I take the chance of buying online.. they are also the only brand of SANDALS that I buy, purely from the comfort point of view...and this is mainly in the sole.Of course they have the bonus of a lovely choice of styles. I'm especially pleased with this pair. As one reviewer has remarked, the colour is a bit brighter blue than the photo suggests, but in a nice way...I love the colour as well as the style. I don't have a problem with the snap-in clasp, as someone has, or with the velcro fastening,as yet, but I've only worn them once so time will tell I suppose.All my previous sandals have been hard-wearing, some of them still being used, as I throw them in the washer to clean! Everybody's feet are different. All I know is that my feet are happy in Merrells!

iGadgitz 'Vintage Collection' Folio Pink on Black Floral PU Leather Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910 with Multi-Angle Viewing Stand + Screen Protector
Offered by iGadgitz

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 1 July 2015
I bought this case as, a while ago, I bought a case of this design(different manufacturer) for my Samsung tab3 8" and have always liked it. This is advertised as being for the Note4 but thought I would take a chance that it would fit my Note 3 which it does.The camera aperture on the back is for the Note4,and bigger,and there is a small square aperture bottom left as i think the Note4 has an extra speaker there, but these are just minor cosmetic details .I've had another flip case which i've been using since I got my phone 18 months ago and liked it, but.. a)it didn't have the built-in stand, b)the case surrounded the edges, which is a pity as they are a nice design feature in themselves...and c)...(being a woman!?) I fancied a change!
As another reviewer has mentioned(and is obvious in the picture) the clasp at the bottom right hand side is positioned on the side rather than over the corner. This is obviously to allow easy access to the S-pen, but as he says, it provides an easy way of removing the phone by a gentle press to release that corner.
I'm well-pleased with this product. A very reasonable price for the style that I wanted.

voltX Sun Visor Clip / Glasses Holder - Fasten Safety Glasses / Sunglasses In Place To The Sunvisor Of Your Car
Offered by StraightLines

5.0 out of 5 stars So useful and sturdy, 3 May 2015
These are well-made and sturdy. They clip on to the car sun-visor firmly, so there is no slipping about, and although you have to press a button on the top to open, it is easy to feel and an instant release.As seen on the picture, there is a "flap" between the back and the drop-down front.Make sure the folded sides of specs are placed between that flap and the front before lifting front to close.

NMicro 16GB 16G 16 GB 16Go G Full Metal Casing Flash USB 2.0 Pen stick sticker Jump Drive actual fit 14.4GB Free memory space
Offered by NMicro Technology UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain for the price., 3 May 2015
It was the physical size of this that attracted me, and it didn't disappoint,it's tiny...and neat and stylish too. I ordered two of the 16G ones...at this price you can't go wrong! No need to "install"...they are just plug and play, once windows has automatically downloaded the driver. I am using them to store extra copies of my son's music videos (and this is easily done by the usual "drag and drop" method.) There is no protective covering at the "business end" to prevent debris getting in, but only time will tell if this is going to be a problem.

TP-LINK TL-WN821N 300Mbps Wireless N USB Adapter
TP-LINK TL-WN821N 300Mbps Wireless N USB Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and easy to install., 12 Dec. 2014
Got this because windows couldn't sort a problem I had with my laptop's internal wireless adaptor which suddenly stopped working.(Router was ok as all other devices in the house connected) When this arrived I plugged it in(with the mini cd) and followed the instructions to install. Everything was quick and easy. To establish connection to router I first chose the quick way, using WPS method(button on router followed by button on dongle), but the first time it didn't work, so I used the longer method of inputting my router password, which is a mix of letters and numbers. Unfortunately it wouldn't allow me to insert letters..only numbers! Anyway I tried the WPS method again and it connected immediately! Very much "value for money"!

Case4Life Red Shockproof Splashproof External Backup Portable 2.5" Hard Drive Case for Samsung M3 USB 3.0 1TB 500GB + Samsung S2 - Lifetime Warranty
Offered by Gadget Barn

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value for money!(As a Yorkshire woman I like that,lol), 12 Dec. 2014
Have bought this to go with the Samsung portable drive which I am giving to my son this Xmas.It is as described and quite a strong sturdy case with a solid feel,not bendy(well maybe it would if you applied quite a bit of force). It's covered with a smooth, but tactile, material, and inside is softly lined. It's not heavy enough to be made of reinforced steel, but underneath the covering must be at least strong plastic. Maybe it would crack if dropped from a height, but i'm certainly not going to test it that way! All I can say is that I bought an almost identical one 12 months ago for my samsung hdd(only difference being mine doesn't have the logo printed on it) and it's been perfectly adequate and a good fit. Well worth the money!

Vanderbilt Body Lotion
Vanderbilt Body Lotion
Offered by FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely., 12 Dec. 2014
I love the Vanderbilt perfume and have used it for years. The lotion hasn't disappointed.It's lovely.

Travalo Classic Essentials Refill Perfume Hot Pink
Travalo Classic Essentials Refill Perfume Hot Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars So handy!, 28 Nov. 2014
Got 3 of these as stocking-fillers. I've had one myself for years(since they first came out) and love it.Just so handy to keep your favourite perfume in your handbag, and it's simplicity itself to refill from any usual perfume spray bottle(just pull off the little push-down top of your perfume bottle, then "sit" the base of this onto the bit that's sticking up, press down and "pump" it until you see it full...done!) There's a new style that's come out now, which has a clear bottom part instead of just the 'window', but I think this original design looks classier.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 28 Nov. 2014
Used this for years as an "everyday" type of perfume.Lovely fragrance that I never get tired of, and at this price you can't go wrong.

Anker 2nd Gen Astro E4 13000mAh 2-Port (3A Output) Fast Portable Charger  External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets (Black)
Anker 2nd Gen Astro E4 13000mAh 2-Port (3A Output) Fast Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets (Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong with Anker., 28 Nov. 2014
Have bought this for my son as it was on his list for Xmas. Obviously not used yet, but i have no worries as Anker is a very reliable firm with good quality products.(i've had a few)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8