Profile for Mr. L. Moyna > Reviews

Apple IPAD AIR WI-FI + 4G LTE 16GB 16 GB 1024 MB 9.7 -inch LCD
Apple IPAD AIR WI-FI + 4G LTE 16GB 16 GB 1024 MB 9.7 -inch LCD
Offered by United Bright

4.0 out of 5 stars good buy, so far so good, great price too...., 5 May 2014
All good, was a little dubious to be honest as I thought it may have been a fake or used but turned up on well within the time delivery frame sealed, never used..... works a charm and I have a very happy daughter. I haven't put a SIM in it yet or tried a restore but so far so good itunes didn't spit it out. I'm still unsure how they managed to sell it at this price, new trader so maybe they are trying to get their customer ratings up and selling at a slight loss if so good job and perfect timing one happy customer. PS I'm a computer expert and working in R&D with hardware so if I'm happy pretty sure you will be too. my daughter loves it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 27, 2014 2:46 PM BST

Comply T-100 Isolation Earphone Tips Medium Black 3 Pairs
Comply T-100 Isolation Earphone Tips Medium Black 3 Pairs

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 27 Nov 2013
well made, I think I ordered the wrong size though! very soft and due to the heavy size of my earphones they keep falling out I'm sure a larger size would rectify that. I'll be ordering more larger size ones

Catit Style Hooded Cat Pan/ Litter Tray/ Litter Box Grey 57 x 46 x 39 cm
Catit Style Hooded Cat Pan/ Litter Tray/ Litter Box Grey 57 x 46 x 39 cm
Offered by upperfarmequestrian

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, 7 Aug 2013
does the job not sure about the carbon filters effectiveness though, That said stops the cat from scattering his litter everywhere and saved me vacuuming everyday so I'm happy.

Windproof TurboFlame Lighter
Windproof TurboFlame Lighter
Offered by Imago Global

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 7 Aug 2013
I always buy these, one refill will get you a couple of months use. Use the recommended gas and follow the instructions to re-fuel it to avoid any issues and you'll have years of use out of these. Perfect for lighting barbecues as the flame is directional. Great for lighting in adverse weather conditions never failed on me yet.

Belkin USB Car Charger
Belkin USB Car Charger
Offered by PlayTec

1.0 out of 5 stars Not even worth 1 star, 7 Aug 2013
doesn't fit socket, I'm not sure why it's branded a Belkin it's a cheap Chinese knock off by the looks of it.

Philips Sonicare HX8111/02 AirFloss Rechargeable Power Flosser
Philips Sonicare HX8111/02 AirFloss Rechargeable Power Flosser
Offered by Dental 24-7

4.0 out of 5 stars does the job!, 11 Jun 2013
so far so good, only had a week so hopefully it will last. Refill tank is a bit small yes but does one round so just fill up once daily, saves wastage I suppose.

does the job, I have big gaps between my teeth and it works well for those not sure how effective it would be with people with tiny gaps, I think physical floss maybe better and I use that for the ones where the gap is small myself.

A bit pricey but is simple quick and effective.

Timberland "Boot SauceTM Conditioner" Nourishes, Protects against water & Conditions Leather Shoes Boots & Apparel
Offered by Cloggs

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent stuff, 31 May 2013
I went to a foam party wearing rather expensive shoes, they got soaked and the chemicals in the foam are really astringent. I washed my shoes with cold water and by washed I mean I washed them til all traces of residue had gone and probably all the oils too. I got this stuff and applied it when the shoes had dried out to damp, it's wonderful, I had to do 3 applications over three days so the leather absorbed it all as they were really dried out. My shoes are now back to supple, softer than they were before and looking perfect. I will be using it on all my new shoes and boots to condition in to save me having blisters wearing them in, it's truly great stuff. Note: don't squeeze tube too hard or you will end up with too much and a mess. I would also like to have seen a brush not a foam pad applicator as you can't really get it to work stuff in to the seams and stitching using the foam pad, but a small gripe, I used a toothbrush for those places.

SoundMAGIC E10 Earphones - Black/Red
SoundMAGIC E10 Earphones - Black/Red

4.0 out of 5 stars give them time, 12 Feb 2013
just a quick note, these really are good headphones, but you need to run them in! mine were all over the place the first day, I only ever listen to music using lossless file formats such as FLAC and used all the media players there are and all the settings were tweaked and re-tweaked, still wasn't getting the sound I wanted so I decided to just let them run in and left on constant play for 3 days. Now? I love them! no tweaking required, great bass, the treble is good (very good) but it doesn't quite sparkle and give you that detail you get with only the best of headphones. For the price, 4.25 stars. The 0.75 points knocked off, a shorter cable would have been nice, the clip to attach to clothes was a bugger to get off, I snipped mine off and the cable sheath is made of a plastic that isn't rubbery and pliable as I'd like, but this being really fussy!

A year later still going strong, they've been trod on, tangled, got beer on them numerous time, been on holiday had sand suncream and probably sangria on them and they still work brilliantly!

Westmark: 'Hermetus' Bottle Cap Opener and Sealer
Westmark: 'Hermetus' Bottle Cap Opener and Sealer

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine as bottle opener but as a sealer lacking, 7 Feb 2013
Expensive bottler opener.

It's not big enough to fit round a larger size bottle and seal it (anything above a 330ml bottle).

Needs to be bigger then it would probably be awesome, as it does do a cracking job on sealing smaller 330ml bottles, but as it is, leave alone, as no-one will want to reseal a 330ml bottle (unless like me just to prove it does work), will they?

11n 150meg WiFi micro USB dongle
11n 150meg WiFi micro USB dongle
Offered by PixelHeaven

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 7 Feb 2013
had it for around 6 months, forgot it's even plugged in to the back of my laptop it does the job so well. My laptop is left on almost constantly and I work in research and development with computers so if I give it the thumbs up it really does deserve the rating I gave it, I put my kit through the ringer!

Page: 1 | 2