Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for seepybee > Reviews

Content by seepybee

seepybee

Tube+ for YouTube
Tube+ for YouTube

1.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to use, 14 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Tube+ for YouTube (App)
Compared with the original YouTube this is very difficult to use. Searches often produce irrelevant videos and then revert to a restricted list that is what the provider wants you to watch. I give up using this in favour of my Samsung Galaxy version even though the screen presentation on Kindle is preferred. Please give Kindle users proper Google search and YouTube.

The Rough Guide to Portugal
The Rough Guide to Portugal
by John Fisher

5.0 out of 5 stars Fan of Rough Guides, 12 Sept. 2012
I am planning a tour of Portugal this month and am using this guide as my main source of information. As usual, Rough Guide provides so much detailed invaluable information. Like most other Rough Guides, Portugal is excellent.

Nowhere to Run (My Story)
Nowhere to Run (My Story)
by Carol Drinkwater

2.0 out of 5 stars History for children, 12 Sept. 2012
I bought this book assuming that it was for adults. I appreciate that it is written as if in a child's diary but, nevertheless, the whole dialogue talks down to a child readership. I am sure for them it is a very good insight into the plight of Jews before and during the War. I was born during the War and do not need to have it explained several times who Mr Hitler was.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 12, 2012 10:51 PM BST

The Rough Guide to Austria
The Rough Guide to Austria
by Rob Humphreys

4.0 out of 5 stars Usual high standard, 6 Dec. 2011
As always, the detailed information is superb. I have many Rough Guides and use them for all my European travel. My only complaint is that they don't provide sufficiently for the motorist. In the case of Austria, for instance, I want to know what road conditions are likely to be at various altitudes each month.