Profile for Mr. R. P. HOLLOWAY > Reviews

Content by Mr. R. P. HOLLOWAY

Mr. R. P. HOLLOWAY (UK)

A and W Root Beer 355 ml (Pack of 6)
A and W Root Beer 355 ml (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ye Olde Classic, 30 May 2013
I love this stuff!!!

It's a mix between Dr Pepper and D Burdock with a bit of cough meds for good measure. I used to always have it at McDonalds when I was a nipper... Then they stopped doing it in the UK. You either like it or you hate it.

Dexter Season 2 [DVD]
Dexter Season 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael C. Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars Series one was amazing... I think this is a perfect follow up!!!, 12 April 2009
This review is from: Dexter Season 2 [DVD] (DVD)
Dexter series two is just amazing. As with the first season... it's got everything that makes a fantastic journey... progressing all the way.

We found our ground in the first one... now we move in a deeper direction on so many levels...

I think the style was consistant from the first season with regular inner-mono-log from Dex as it happens.

I have enjoyed this even more than the Sopranos!!!!

I watched the last 6 episodes in one day... I couldn't stop watching as the chaos unfolds. Loads of tension to keep you wide awake and interested!!!

I want series 3 now!!!!

Dexter: Complete Season 1 [DVD]
Dexter: Complete Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael C. Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great series... Get it!!!, 12 April 2009
Dexter series one is just amazing. It's got everything that makes a fantastic journey from start to finish.

It works on so many levels... It has an ever expanding storyline, acting that's World-Class, action, non-stop twist's, filmed at a high standard (would be great on Blu-ray / 1080p), sex, drugs and a very dark realistic atmosphere. You can see each situation from so many peoples perspective.

You get to know everyone involved (or do you), and you have regular audio of what dexter is thinking as it happens. This is what makes it work so well as he's not like us!!!!

I watched the whole Sopranos series and, although they have little comparison, I suggest a Sopranos fan would have to like this!!!!

I found myself hooked on the 1 hour fixes and often watched 3 episodes when I only felt like spending 1 hour in front of the TV.

I've just finished series two and was even more addicted...

Series three will (I'm sure) get even more complicated but that's fine for me....Can't wait!!!!!