Profile for Porter > Reviews

The Complete League Of Gentlemen [DVD] [1999]
The Complete League Of Gentlemen [DVD] [1999]
Dvd ~ Mark Gatiss
Price: 11.25

5.0 out of 5 stars The League of Gentlemen (comedy series not the film) - "Don't watch this one alone", 20 May 2011
A truely fine piece of British comedy at it's best.
With a hint of Montey Python it takes you on a dark amd merky journey never quite sure where it is leading or even if anyone will make it alive.
Jeremy Dyson, Mark Gatiss, Steve Pemberton and Reece Shearsmith Have really pulled together a great balance of horror, thriller and comedy leaving your imagination to fill in the gaps.
If this series was a song it would be called the Hotel California, "You can checkout but you can never leave".

Epson Original T0806 Light Magenta Ink Cart
Epson Original T0806 Light Magenta Ink Cart
Price: 9.41

3.0 out of 5 stars Epson Ink Cartridge, 6 Oct 2010
Epson Original T0806 Claria Magenta Ink Cartridge]The picture of the cartridge was shown as in the box but when it arrived, "on time may I say", it wasn't. This makes it difficult to know how old the cartridge is and also it ran out very quickly which made me wonder if it was a sample you get when you buy the printer.I may use the seller again as this might have been a error however looking at their reviews although most are very good, "the reason why I choose them", the most common complaint was items not arriving as shown in the picture some a different brand to what they ordered but they don't seem to have corrected this simple problem in the four years they have been a seller.If an item is cheaper for a reason then the customer should know that reason so they can make an informed choice. So, if an item is sold as, used, slightly damaged; factory reject or packaging damaged then let the customer know this and they will decide if they wish to buy the cheaper product on this basis. To deceive or ignor these points to a customer is to loose a customer.Thak you for giving me the chance to vent my spleen and share my point of view I want myself and others to have a smooth and enjoyable experience when shopping on line. Kind regards Oxygen24

Epson Original T0803  Claria Magenta Ink Cartridge
Epson Original T0803 Claria Magenta Ink Cartridge
Price: 8.67

3.0 out of 5 stars Epson Ink Cartridge, 6 Oct 2010
Epson Original T0803 Claria Magenta Ink Cartridge]The picture of the cartridge was shown as in the box but when it arrived, "on time may I say", it wasn't. This makes it difficult to know how old the cartridge is and also it ran out very quickly which made me wonder if it was a sample you get when you buy the printer.I may use the seller again as this might have been a error however looking at their reviews although most are very good, "the reason why I choose them", the most common complaint was items not arriving as shown in the picture some a different brand to what they ordered but they don't seem to have corrected this simple problem in the four years they have been a seller.If an item is cheaper for a reason then the customer should know that reason so they can make an informed choice. So, if an item is sold as, used, slightly damaged; factory reject or packaging damaged then let the customer know this and they will decide if they wish to buy the cheaper product on this basis. To deceive or ignor these points to a customer is to loose a customer.Thak you for giving me the chance to vent my spleen and share my point of view I want myself and others to have a smooth and enjoyable experience when shopping on line. Kind regards Oxygen24