Profile for RubyDoo > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Maidenform Fat Free Dressing Camisole Women's Body Shaper Latte Lift Medium
Maidenform Fat Free Dressing Camisole Women's Body Shaper Latte Lift Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 8 Jun. 2015
Ideal for wearing under a close fitting dress.

Connect Zone® iPhone 4/4G/4S - 5/5G/5S - 5C & 6 (4.7 inch) Diamond Glitter Flip Case Cover + Screen Protector & Polishing Cloth (iPhone 5C Pink)
Offered by Connect Zone®

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect cover, 27 May 2015
Fits and protects phone perfectly, cheap, looks stylish couldn't have wished for better.

Fly London Mel, Women's Ankle Boots, Black, 3 UK
Fly London Mel, Women's Ankle Boots, Black, 3 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots., 20 Mar. 2015
I purchased a pair of these boots in the camel colour last year and love them so much I got this pair in black, they're so comfortable and look stylish with jeans. The only critisism I have is the lining squeaked when walked so I have replaced them with a cheap insole from Primark. I also find I have to buy Fly boots and shoes in a size 3 (I'm usually a UK 4).

Fly London Mel, Women's Ankle Boots, Camel, 3 UK
Fly London Mel, Women's Ankle Boots, Camel, 3 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Really stylish and comfortable., 25 Feb. 2015
I have a few pairs of Fly boots and shoes which I find come up on the large side, so ordered a 3 instead of my usual 4 and they fit perfectly. Really stylish and comfortable.

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover, Royal Purple
Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover, Royal Purple

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it. I had bought a cheaper cover previously ..., 25 Feb. 2015
Despite other reviewers saying the purple is too dark, I like it. I had bought a cheaper cover previously which was to big and bulky in my handbag, this is much more slimline. The only reason I awarded 4 stars and not 5 is the high price.

3x Heavy Duty Teflon Non Stick Oven Liners 40cm x 50cm PERFECT FOR FAN ASSISTED OVENS
Offered by LUKE'S - SPARES LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Feb. 2015
fantastic product and so much cheaper online.

FitFlop-Sandals The Skinny Women-UK: 4-FF Red
FitFlop-Sandals The Skinny Women-UK: 4-FF Red
Offered by Charly5

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK!, 8 Aug. 2014
I've had many pairs of Fitflops and never had any problem - the leather quality in this pair is so much harder, they have caused blisters between my toes (which has never ever happened before) I note a previous review saying the same. I couldn't give more stars for that reason. The only positive is they look great in red and the skinny style is much much better, but wearing plasters between my toes on holiday was a real nuisance - I'm glad I didn't pay the full price because the £50 I did pay was still too much!!!

Globe Motley Mid Shoes - Mid Grey / White - UK 9
Globe Motley Mid Shoes - Mid Grey / White - UK 9

5.0 out of 5 stars Old favourite!, 8 Aug. 2014
I've bought many different pairs of Globe trainers for my 17 year old son over the years - he loves this style and colour (this is his third pair of exactly the same trainer) I don't know what he'll do if they ever stop making them!

Molly's Millions
Molly's Millions

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 22 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Molly's Millions (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book, an excellent idea for a story. I read it in a couple of sittings which for me is unusual. Perfect for holidays, it has a real feel good factor. I highly recommend it and any other books by this author (I've read 6 now and will definitely be buying more).

Fly London Bianca, Women's Wedge Heel Sandals, Red, 4 UK
Fly London Bianca, Women's Wedge Heel Sandals, Red, 4 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Loved them at first., 13 Jun. 2014
Lovely colour red. I kept these shoes but on first wearing noticed how loose they were, I wish I had ordered a size smaller. I've got quite a few pairs of Fly shoes and now always buy a size smaller than I normally am.

Page: 1 | 2