Profile for Mrs. L.C. Evans > Reviews

Content by Mrs. L.C. Evans

Mrs. L.C. Evans

Page: 1 | 2
VEO iPad Air Case Full Body Ultra Slim Smart Case for the iPad Air 2013 (5th Generation), Black
Offered by Purplemoose007

5.0 out of 5 stars Black ultra slim full body smart case cover for Apple iPad Air, 23 Aug. 2014
Very good product. Our Apple iPad required a cover so viewed this on amazon. It is of high quality and ultra slim. Fits perfectly. Other covers that we viewed were a bit expensive. But this cover is perfect and at a reasonable price. Many thanks and would recommend to anyone with the new Apple iPad Air.

The Casual Vacancy
The Casual Vacancy

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle download book, 24 Jun. 2014
Recommend this book to everybody who is a J.K. Rowling fan. Loved Harry Potter stories but this is something different and once you start reading you can't put it down! Enjoy!

13 (Thirteen) [DVD]
13 (Thirteen) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jason Statham

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a nice film really, 12 May 2014
This review is from: 13 (Thirteen) [DVD] (DVD)
Not going to say too much. But on the description of the film on the DVD box, you don't realise who gruesome this film is. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone - such a shame as Ray Winstone and Jason Statham are such brilliant actors.

The Ultimate Collection
The Ultimate Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Rick Astley forever!, 12 May 2014
This review is from: The Ultimate Collection (Audio CD)
Brilliant and more brilliant. Listening to this CD takes me back to my youth! Great collection of songs. Ones that you remember and can sing along to. I would recommend it to any Rick Astley fan!

Skechers Womens Go Walk - Recovery Black/Hot Pink Athletic and Outdoor Sandals 13514 3 UK, 36 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Skechers do it again!, 12 May 2014
I now have 3 pairs of these Women's Go Walk trainers. I can't tell you how wonderful they feel. I have quite bad tendon problems and arthritis in my feet and ankles. Trying to avoid an operation. But these trainers feel like I am walking on air. Much like slippers. My tendons don't hurt when I am walking in them. Hence they are on my feet permanently!!! Thank you, thank you for being able to walk without pain.

Bee Health Propolis Lozenges 112g
Bee Health Propolis Lozenges 112g
Offered by World Wide Shopping Mall Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars propolis lozengers, 25 April 2014
Found these lozengers to be very good and will order more. Nice taste and last for ages. You know they are doing you some good as all natural!

Weekend At Bernie's [DVD] [1990]
Weekend At Bernie's [DVD] [1990]
Dvd ~ Andrew McCarthy
Offered by HalfpriceDVDS_FBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Weekend at Bernies DVD, 24 Mar. 2014
A great film to watch! So funny I would recommend to anyone. Even though the main character is being dragged around and is basically dead - it is a black comedy and should be enjoyed as to what he goes through. Came within delivery time as normal.

The Phantom of the Opera [Original Motion Picture Soundtrack]
The Phantom of the Opera [Original Motion Picture Soundtrack]

5.0 out of 5 stars Phantom of the Opera CD, 24 Mar. 2014
Glorious - saw the show at the theatre years ago. By listening to this CD, it has brought back some lovely menories and what stars Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice are! Came within expected delivery date as always. Well done Amazon.

Bill Bailey (The Bailey Chronicles series Book 1)
Bill Bailey (The Bailey Chronicles series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Billy Baily by Catherine Cookson for my Kindle, 24 Mar. 2014
Fabulous - I have only just started to read it. I originally bought the book years ago but obviously having my kindle will now read right through and looking forward to it.

Natures Menu Senior Dog Food 300 g (Pack of 8)
Natures Menu Senior Dog Food 300 g (Pack of 8)
Offered by Personalised Pet Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Natures Menu Senior Dog Food, 24 Mar. 2014
Came within allotted time. However, this food was not right for my little dog. It actually made her hyperactive and I wonder whether it counteracted with her heart meds. So had to return it. Such a shame.

Page: 1 | 2