Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle  Learn more Countdown to Prime Day Shop now Shop now
Profile for K. Marley > Reviews

Content by K. Marley

K. Marley "Karen Marley" (Richmond, N Yorks)

Celeste (Kothor Series Book 1)
Celeste (Kothor Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended debut novel, 20 May 2016
As a sci-fi sceptic, I really wasn't sure this was for me, but if all novels about what is potentially 'out there' were as good as Celeste I would have been a fan years ago. I loved it. It's fast paced, beautifully written and a fantastic debut from Colin Whittle. I look forward to reading more from him in the future. Highly recommended and a pleasure to read.

PACK OF 250 - C6/A6 (120mm x 162mm) CELLOPHANE / POLYPROPYLENE BAGS SELF SEAL FOR GREETING CARDS
Offered by POLYBAGSTORES

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, 21 May 2013
Stunningly quick delivery, fantastic service, and the quality of the product is second to none. I've bought many bags over the years and these ones are equal in quality but a fraction of the cost. Still gobsmacked at the speed they arrived at my door. Well done! Highly recommended.

Jason Manford Live at the Manchester Apollo [DVD]
Jason Manford Live at the Manchester Apollo [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jason Manford
Offered by Champion Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Funniest man alive, 20 Nov. 2009
I've seen him live 3 times, I've watched this 3 times since I got it, and even when I can practically recite his show its still hilarious and priceless :) The crowd are fabulous, the DVD has been put together very well, and the show is well written and performed by a master. Fantastic northern observational humour that will appeal to everyone and anyone. Not offensive, rude or cringeworthy. An excellent evenings viewing and well worth every penny. A true superstar!! I would recommend it to everyone, a must buy this Christmas!!