Profile for Tommy_99 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
The Evil Within (PS4)
The Evil Within (PS4)

4.0 out of 5 stars True survival horror, 26 Mar. 2015
This review is from: The Evil Within (PS4) (Video Game)
The Evil Within is one of the nastiest, scariest games I have ever played. At times it is just sick. You never feel at ease in this game. Even on casual difficulty, you'll die plenty of times. The game can be challenging and frustrating. It is a hommage to Resident Evil and Silent Hill. You can definately tell Shinji Mikami was involved. Gameplay is rather slow, and you can't just shoot your way through the game. You have to carefully plan on how to tackle things. Use the enviroment to your advantage because you will be low on ammo basically all the time. The game looks great. Some great lighting effects going on! If u like horror, The Evil Within is a must buy.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Series 126g Watermelon Iron CRE3
Arnold Schwarzenegger Series 126g Watermelon Iron CRE3

5.0 out of 5 stars Training is everything, 26 Feb. 2015
I've been using this stuff for about a year now and it shows. I never was fat or really skinny, just regular build I'd say. I'm not on a diet, I basically eat whatever I want and I drink my Jack & Coke when I want. I go to the s***ter about twice a day, so my metabolism is pretty good. I work out about 3-4 times a week for at least an hour. Before the work out I take one scoop of the stuff and I'm ready to go. So, does the Iron Cre3 help? You won't get muscles from just a scoop of this stuff.. It's training, excercise, discipline.. you need for building muscles. However, the stuff gives a great energy boost to keep you going. Makes sense, the harder (more) you train, the better your results will be. It's been said that the stuff helps with muscle recovery etc.. That I don't know because I can't ask my body. All I know is, I'm seeing results, I'm feeling great, so I don't see any harm in this product.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (Nintendo 3DS)
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (Nintendo 3DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Groundhog day, 14 Feb. 2015
It's been 15 years or so when I first played Majora's Mask on N64. How could Nintendo follow up on maybe the greatest game of all time, Ocarina of time? They did it with Majora's Mask. The 'strange' Zelda game. The tone of the game is much darker than any other Zelda game. After all, the world of Termina is coming to an end and you relive a 3 day cycle over and over. Ever seen the movie Groundhog Day? During those 3 days you'll discover lots of things and do many sidequest to obtain hearts, masks, rupees, etc..
Some say that Nintendo is lazy in doing remakes.. but I couldn't be more happy with this remake. It gives us, 'older gamers', a chance to relive this great adventure again. Gamers new to the series will experience one of the most unique Zelda games. The game looks and plays great on 3DS.
I bought the Majora's Mask collector's edition new 3ds XL, the new C stick works excellent.

Ryan Adams
Ryan Adams

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing album, 10 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Ryan Adams (Audio CD)
From start to finish, this is a great album. No fillers. Highly recommended, Ryan Adams is a genius.

Sons of Anarchy - Season 1-5 [DVD] [2013]
Sons of Anarchy - Season 1-5 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Charlie Hunnam

3.0 out of 5 stars Missed opportunity, 14 Dec. 2014
Season 1 and 2 are great, but it goes downhill from there. The sons are basically mass murderers, psycho's, and they get away with pretty much everything because they know people who have more power than the president. This show is absolutely not comparable to let's say the Sopranos.

Knuckle protection Security Police LEATHER TACTICAL GLOVES (M)
Knuckle protection Security Police LEATHER TACTICAL GLOVES (M)
Offered by Kit4Security

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Dec. 2014
fits perfect, good quality.

Rock Or Bust
Rock Or Bust

4.0 out of 5 stars In AC/DC we trust., 1 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Rock Or Bust (Audio CD)
The boys deliver once again with a great rock 'n roll album. I've been listening to this album non stop for a few days now and I can't get enough of it. It's catchy as hell. It's exactly what you want from AC/DC. I was a bit scared at first, with Malcolm missing, but no fear, the album sounds great. It's vintage AC/DC. Brian Johnson kinda steals the show for me, he sings great on this one. What more can I say? As a lifelong AC/DC fan I couldn't be more proud of the guys.

NBA 2K15 (PS4)
NBA 2K15 (PS4)

4.0 out of 5 stars Larry Bird, 13 Oct. 2014
This review is from: NBA 2K15 (PS4) (Video Game)
NBA 2K15 is a visual upgrade and has some slightly altered gameplay mechanics. Looks gorgeous and plays good. Rebounding has improved, but defense can be a problem. Guarding an opponent can be hit or miss thanks to sensitive controls.

I don't play my player, so no judging on that.

I still would like to see more legend teams and fix Larry Bird's hairdo !

Destiny (PS4)
Destiny (PS4)
Offered by LA Dealz

3.0 out of 5 stars Overrated!, 24 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Destiny (PS4) (Video Game)
Destiny is a decent game. Graphics and soundtrack are great. But the story is just too weak to be a great game.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 28, 2014 12:17 AM BST

On Stage (Legacy Edition)
On Stage (Legacy Edition)
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 6 Sept. 2014
My goodness, this album is great! Even if you're not an Elvis fan, u owe it to yourself to buy this. Amazing live performance by the King.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9