Profile for Belsize Park Monk > Reviews

Content by Belsize Park Monk

Belsize Park Monk (London, UK)

RTX DUALphone 4088 Skype and Landline Phone - White (No PC Required)
RTX DUALphone 4088 Skype and Landline Phone - White (No PC Required)
Offered by liGo
Price: 69.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty product and horrible customer services, 8 Feb 2013
I bought this as my old 3088 was starting to act strange. The product looks new and improved but I could not register the handset to the base station. I googled and obviously I am not the only one who has had this problem. Being a user of 3088 for many years I know how to operate this but I was told by the customer centre to do all kind of things that I have already done many times. The customer centre was not very efficient. You need to fill in the form on their website every time you receive an email and this takes a lot of time. Three to four exchanges take me more than two weeks by which time you can no longer ask for a replacement that I wanted, but only a refund. They try to penalize you for every small things missing in the return package so god knows if I can get a full refund. Very disappointing experience.

Morphy Richards 47067 Latitude Coffee Maker Titanium
Morphy Richards 47067 Latitude Coffee Maker Titanium

1.0 out of 5 stars Good coffee maker but stop working in two weeks, 6 Mar 2010
This is a good coffee maker that makes hot and tasty coffee but unfortunately it has stopped working just after two weeks. Also this has two version, one withe thermal, stainless, jug and the other with glass jug. Here on the Amazon however same thermal photo has been used for both so read carefully before you buy.