Profile for Nan > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens
Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens

5.0 out of 5 stars Really brilliant game......, 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens (App)
I love this game I have played it before on my lap top it's great to have it on my Kindle fire. The graphics are wonderful. I enjoy the puzzles in between games as well. Worth every penny. Give it a try you won't be disappointed. I am delighted to have found it in Appstore.

Word Chums
Word Chums

5.0 out of 5 stars love this game, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: Word Chums (App)
I love this game. Good job I'm retired. I love the fact that your game is saved for later if someone dares to interrupt my play.

Mahjong Solitaire Epic
Mahjong Solitaire Epic

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 5 Nov 2013
This review is from: Mahjong Solitaire Epic (App)
Give it a try you have nothing to lose. A first class free game. I love it, this game keeps me occupied for hours. Very addictive.

Addi 100 cm 2.75 mm Circular Knitting Needle
Addi 100 cm 2.75 mm Circular Knitting Needle

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, 8 Sep 2013
I borrowed a larger size circular needle from a friend but had to purchase the 2.75 mm. I decided to go for this one and found the quality to be far superior to the ones I borrowed. The wire didn't twist as much as it did with the other needles and was seamless in moving up the wire onto the needle, no catching. I will definitely buy these needles again in a different size if the need arises.

Chaos in Death
Chaos in Death

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series, 18 Aug 2013
This review is from: Chaos in Death (Kindle Edition)
I have enjoyed all the books in this series. Can't wait for the latest one in September. Good mix of romance and detective, a bit of light reading that's hard to put down.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for a beginner:, 18 Aug 2013
This knits up quickly, but had difficulty with the border and collar, had to look at You tube for demo when it came to 'Wrap 1'. Pattern said I needed 2 balls but I didn't have enough wool to do the shawl collared cardie, so after learning how to 'Wrap 1' had to rip down the border and collar and do the V neck instead. I did check tension but I am a slack knitter, if I knit again I will use smaller needles. Won't buy again as postage was extortionate.

Pony Aluminium Wool Needles for Sewing up Knitting
Pony Aluminium Wool Needles for Sewing up Knitting
Offered by The Quilted Bear Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful tool, 15 April 2013
I am very pleased with these needles. Until now finishing chunky garments was not easy, but with these little needles a breeze. I also used them to sew double knitting wool and find them easier to use than a darning needle. I notice that a previous reviewer had a problem with the end breaking off. I made sure that once the needle was through the knitting I pulled the wool rather than the needle and it worked a treat.

The Road Less Travelled: A New Psychology of Love, Traditional Values and Spiritual Growth (Classic Edition)
by M. Scott Peck

5.0 out of 5 stars A definite 'must read', 25 Oct 2012
This is a great book full of insight. I bought this copy for a young man who has gone through a troubled time in his life and is now starting on his spiritual journey.

A New Earth: Create a Better Life
A New Earth: Create a Better Life
by Eckhart Tolle

5.0 out of 5 stars Wondeful book, 25 Oct 2012
I read this book many years ago when going through a rough patch in my life. This book helped me greatly and I have recommended it to many people. I bought this copy for a young man who is just embarking on his spiritual journey and I hope it has the same impact on him as it did on me.

Seche Vite Professional Top Coat 14ml
Seche Vite Professional Top Coat 14ml
Offered by Best-Beauty Products USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product....., 14 Feb 2012
This product really does what it says. I have tried other products like this but nothing can top it in my opinion. If you take time to make a good job of painting your nails then use the best top coat/fast drying product available to protect them. Love this product and love how long it keeps my nails looking good.

Page: 1 | 2