Profile for Nan > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Notebook
Notebook

5.0 out of 5 stars Good ap, 9 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Notebook (App)
Very useful ap I use it regularly

Kipling Womens Sunita Bp Shoulder Bag Dazz Espresso C
Kipling Womens Sunita Bp Shoulder Bag Dazz Espresso C

5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain I'm delighted, 9 Jan. 2016
Wow what a great buy I'm really happy with this bag.
It's a medium sized bag with plenty of room and a fantastic price.

Pony P60643 | Aluminium Yarn/Knitting Wool Needle | 3 pack
Pony P60643 | Aluminium Yarn/Knitting Wool Needle | 3 pack
Offered by Barnyarns

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 9 Jan. 2016
These are great so easy to use I bought two packs this time as I always seem to give one away as people think that they are a great idea which they are.

Lacoste Original Eau de Toilette Spray for Men 100 ml
Lacoste Original Eau de Toilette Spray for Men 100 ml
Offered by Classic Parfums

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like it's always been lovely scent...., 9 Jan. 2016
My son was delighted with his Christmas present, I have been trying to buy this original Lacoste in the UK but no luck. There's nothing quite like this one and both my sons used it when young men, one now with a 21 year old himself. Great stuff. The service from this seller was 100% and even though I ordered close to Christmas they somehow managed to deliver on time. Well done.,

Monster Busters: Hexa Blast
Monster Busters: Hexa Blast

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable wee game, 17 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Monster Busters: Hexa Blast (App)
Nice, relaxed pace, you can play as fast or slow as you like. No time limit. I don't mind the occasional in ap purchase. Good for all ages.

Handbag / Shopping bag (Perfect as a knitting bag) Very strong and wipe cleanable, Black & White
Offered by Wendywwoo

5.0 out of 5 stars very useful bag, 25 May 2015
I ordered this for a friend and she is delighted with it.

Really RELAXING Colouring Book 2: Colour Me Calm: Volume 2 (Really RELAXING Colouring Books)
by Elizabeth James

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 25 May 2015
I bought this for a friend and she is delighted with it.

Gummy Drop!
Gummy Drop!

1.0 out of 5 stars My Kindle fire did not like this game..., 25 May 2015
This review is from: Gummy Drop! (App)
After downloading this game and playing it for a short time it went on a go slow. I closed it down then realised everything on my Kindle had slowed down. I did the usual shutting my Kindle down but it made no difference. Once I deleted it from my Kindle then the cloud drive everything went back to normal. Don't know why.

500 Crochet Blocks
500 Crochet Blocks
by Hannah Elgie

5.0 out of 5 stars Written in UK TERMINOLOGY, brilliant book:, 18 May 2015
This review is from: 500 Crochet Blocks (Hardcover)
This is the best crochet book I have purchased to date. Very well written and clear to understand. It may be small but it is full of useful information and tips it really packs a punch. Until 2 years ago I hadn't crocheted since my teens but I have become a crochet addict recently and this little book has lots of new stitches and techniques for me to try. The best bit is ITS IN UK TERMINOLOGY. Love it!

Really RELAXING Colouring Book 5: Flights Of Fancy: A Winged Journey Through Pattern and Colour: Volume 5 (Really RELAXING Colouring Books)
by Elizabeth James

5.0 out of 5 stars Really lovely, 18 May 2015
I bought the is for a friend and she is delighted with it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3