Profile for Nan > Reviews

500 Crochet Blocks
500 Crochet Blocks
by Hannah Elgie

5.0 out of 5 stars Written in UK TERMINOLOGY, brilliant book:, 18 May 2015
This review is from: 500 Crochet Blocks (Hardcover)
This is the best crochet book I have purchased to date. Very well written and clear to understand. It may be small but it is full of useful information and tips it really packs a punch. Until 2 years ago I hadn't crocheted since my teens but I have become a crochet addict recently and this little book has lots of new stitches and techniques for me to try. The best bit is ITS IN UK TERMINOLOGY. Love it!

Really RELAXING Colouring Book 5: Flights Of Fancy - A Winged Journey Through Pattern and Colour: Volume 5 (Really RELAXING Colouring Books)
by Elizabeth James

5.0 out of 5 stars Really lovely, 18 May 2015
I bought the is for a friend and she is delighted with it.

10pcs Stylus Touch Pen for iPad3 2 iPhone 4S 4 iPod or Samsung Galaxy Tab Tablet
Offered by BestDeals onl

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 18 May 2015
I'm very happy with these. I have purchased them in the past and they last a long time. I don't see the point in buying expensive stylus as the rubber cuts and perishes no matter the cost. I like to have several as I keep losing them, putting them down somewhere and forgetting where I put them. Great service and great value for money. I bought 2 sets this time one for a friend.

Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens
Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens

5.0 out of 5 stars Really brilliant game......, 23 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens (App)
I love this game I have played it before on my lap top it's great to have it on my Kindle fire. The graphics are wonderful. I enjoy the puzzles in between games as well. Worth every penny. Give it a try you won't be disappointed. I am delighted to have found it in Appstore.

Word Chums
Word Chums

5.0 out of 5 stars love this game, 11 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Word Chums (App)
I love this game. Good job I'm retired. I love the fact that your game is saved for later if someone dares to interrupt my play.

Mahjong Solitaire Epic
Mahjong Solitaire Epic

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 5 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Mahjong Solitaire Epic (App)
Give it a try you have nothing to lose. A first class free game. I love it, this game keeps me occupied for hours. Very addictive.

Addi 100 cm 2.75 mm Circular Knitting Needle
Addi 100 cm 2.75 mm Circular Knitting Needle
Offered by ballhankandskein

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, 8 Sept. 2013
I borrowed a larger size circular needle from a friend but had to purchase the 2.75 mm. I decided to go for this one and found the quality to be far superior to the ones I borrowed. The wire didn't twist as much as it did with the other needles and was seamless in moving up the wire onto the needle, no catching. I will definitely buy these needles again in a different size if the need arises.

Chaos in Death
Chaos in Death

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series, 18 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Chaos in Death (Kindle Edition)
I have enjoyed all the books in this series. Can't wait for the latest one in September. Good mix of romance and detective, a bit of light reading that's hard to put down.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for a beginner:, 18 Aug. 2013
This knits up quickly, but had difficulty with the border and collar, had to look at You tube for demo when it came to 'Wrap 1'. Pattern said I needed 2 balls but I didn't have enough wool to do the shawl collared cardie, so after learning how to 'Wrap 1' had to rip down the border and collar and do the V neck instead. I did check tension but I am a slack knitter, if I knit again I will use smaller needles. Won't buy again as postage was extortionate.

Pony Aluminium Wool Needles for Sewing up Knitting
Pony Aluminium Wool Needles for Sewing up Knitting
Offered by Amberskies Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful tool, 15 April 2013
I am very pleased with these needles. Until now finishing chunky garments was not easy, but with these little needles a breeze. I also used them to sew double knitting wool and find them easier to use than a darning needle. I notice that a previous reviewer had a problem with the end breaking off. I made sure that once the needle was through the knitting I pulled the wool rather than the needle and it worked a treat.

Page: 1 | 2