Profile for Laura B > Reviews

Cars 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Owen Wilson
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 31 Mar 2013
This review is from: Cars 2 [DVD] (DVD)
What a GREAT movie. I'm 38, and have now watched this with my toddler about 17 times-it honestly gets better each play through, i keep spotting new bits and having a little chuckle to myself! I'm not a kids movie fan (or even a movie fan generally), but this really is wonderful, and my son's obsessed with it (hence the 17th viewing earlier . . . . !).

CASDON Little Helper Dyson Ball (Colour Varies)
CASDON Little Helper Dyson Ball (Colour Varies)
Price: 19.97

2.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, overpriced and ultimately returned, 31 Mar 2013
This item arrived damaged in the first instance, and the damage was absolutely related to build quality, which overall was poor. IF we'd paid a fiver for it, I still would have returned it, but I wouldn't have felt so shocked.

Chuggington Diecast Wilson
Chuggington Diecast Wilson
Price: 4.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Solidly built, looks like Wilson!, 31 Mar 2013
This review is from: Chuggington Diecast Wilson (Toy)
My son was delighted to add this to his burgeoning collection-its a good likeness and as well made as it's roundhouse-mates!

The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Gnostic Gospels (Complete Idiot's Guides (Lifestyle Paperback))
by J. Michael Matkin

4.0 out of 5 stars Facinating for a complete novice . . ., 31 Mar 2013
I've been absolutely gripped by this book, and it seems to offer a great overview on the subject, I felt it lost a little of it's enthusiasm about two thirds of the way through, which is why 4 stars not 5.
On the more positive side, it's very humorous, entertaining, and well pitched at someone not familiar with the subject matter.

Pampers New Baby Size 1 (4-11 lbs/2-5 kg) Nappies - 2 x Economy Packs of 54 (108 Nappies)
Offered by tarteg.cymru
Price: 26.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent price for evry mums fave nappies!, 12 Jan 2011
I'm loving the new subscribe and save service-it gives even more off this product, which is already a great price on Amazon. Pampers nappies are, i reckon, the very best, and at this price, worth every penny. Good fit, no leaks, comfy seams and soft surface material.