Profile for Dawn Blackstock > Reviews

Lucy [Blu-ray] [2014] [Region Free]
Lucy [Blu-ray] [2014] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Scarlett Johansson

1.0 out of 5 stars If I could give it 0 stars, I would...., 20 Jan. 2015
If you just want to see a movie with SFX and no true story line, be my guest but working in cinema and actually being interested in REAL movies with a real plot, I deemed this to be one of the worst movie I've ever seen. I was actually steering my customers towards other movies after telling them how bad this one was. Don't waste your time!

Emjoi MICRO Pedi Portable Pedicure Device
Emjoi MICRO Pedi Portable Pedicure Device

5.0 out of 5 stars I am in love, 20 Jan. 2015
I have tried almost everything to get rid of my rotten, hard skin on my feet! Having a job that requires being on my feet all day then leisurely walking in my spare time has made my feet so dry and hard. Manual files and pumice stones did nothing so I tried this and I am glad I did! Not saying they are completely smooth like a new born baby but there is a considerable improvement and I no longer squirm if I rub my foot off my leg!

FLOSO® Ladies/Womens Thinsulate Thermal Fingerless Winter Gloves (3M 40g) (One size) (Raspberry)
Offered by Universal Textiles & Footwear

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 12 Jan. 2015
I love these gloves, they keep your hands super warm while keeping your fingers free for movement

EasyAcc Classic 5000mAh Power Bank Ultra Slim Portable External Battery Charger For iPhone Samsung HTC Nokia Smartphones - White+Orange
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 31 Aug. 2014
This product is fantastic. I'm not very technologically minded however; it does what it says and as my phone doesn't hold a charge very well, I've found this product to be exceedingly useful on several occasions!

Royal Large Eye Shadow Brush
Royal Large Eye Shadow Brush
Offered by Online Beauty Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 31 Aug. 2014
These arrived long before estimated delivery date and the product is just as good as anything you'd buy in a store!

Symphonized NRG Premium Genuine Wood In-ear Noise-isolating Headphones with Mic (White)
Offered by SeventhContinent

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 31 Aug. 2014
I love these earphones! My old mix-style earphones finally conked out after 2 and a half blissful years with them and I can honestly say that these are even better! The sound quality is fantastic and the first time I tried them out, I couldn't even hear the screams of children on public transport! I wouldn't go as far to say that I would pay full price for them, but they are fantastic and I couldn't recommend them enough!

Epsom Salts (Medical Grade) 1kg Pack - Free Next Day Delivery
Epsom Salts (Medical Grade) 1kg Pack - Free Next Day Delivery
Offered by Epsom Salts

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for problem dandruff, 21 Aug. 2014
I use this product to massage into my scalp to get rid of flaky bits and it really works - particularly if used with an anti-dandruff shampoo!

Cystopurin 3g Granules for Oral Solution with Natural Cranberry Juice Extract 6 Sachets

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for recurrent cystitis, 21 Aug. 2014
Having a medical diagnosis which makes me realise why I have cystitis at least 5 times per year and this product helps me a lot as I don't like to consistently take anti biotics! Tastes absolutely vile but if it works, then what's the issue! Would highly recommend this for anyone like myself that constantly worries about getting cystitis.

Lip Brush
Lip Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product!, 7 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Lip Brush (Personal Care)
Very good product! Arrived quickly and it's easy to use and clean :)

Genius SP-S110 1 Watt Speakers - Black
Genius SP-S110 1 Watt Speakers - Black
Offered by No1Brands4You

3.0 out of 5 stars They're alright, 6 Aug. 2014
After switching to a desktop PC, I bought these as an inexpensive tool as said PC did not come with speakers. At first I thought they were great after listening to tinny laptop speakers for most of my life, but as I progress with them I realise they're not great. If you want them just to have them, they're great and inexpensive but if you're like me and very into your music, they're not the greatest! Rather tinny and no bass at all (very bad as I am into heavy bass) and another thing I find is that they do not sit well with a wide screen - cable isn't long enough! I wouldn't consider myself to be highly into technology but even I can tell they're not meant for music lovers!

Page: 1 | 2