Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Harvest
The Harvest

5.0 out of 5 stars interesting a must read, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Harvest (Kindle Edition)
I love alien invasion books and this did not disappoint. I could not put this down and finished it within days can't wait for the next one please hurry . There is a real twist to the story which surprised me and is also quite creapy.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely small gift, 27 Oct 2013
This was a gift for a cow loving friend, I am really pleased with the quality it looks handmade my friend was pleased and is looking forward to putting on her desk at work

Left On The Brink (The Left Series Book 3)
Left On The Brink (The Left Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic read, 12 Sep 2013
Loved this book 3rd in the series cant wait for the next one. Well written keeps your interest I have read all 3 books and have got my hubby reading them too brilliant hurry up with book 4 please

Shopping Trolley
Shopping Trolley
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty sturdy toy, 1 July 2013
This review is from: Shopping Trolley (Toy)
I bought this for my 3 1/2 year old girl as she loves shopping ( as all girls do ) It is very well made and i think it will last a while. It folds down flat so it's great for putting in the boot, a good price for what you get and we get lots of positive comments when in the supermarket one lady asked where she could get one. Overall a great item for your young child a must buy.

Exodus (Extinction Point series Book 2)
Exodus (Extinction Point series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great second book, 19 Jun 2013
Really enjoyed this book really got to learn about Emily can't wait for the third book there seems to be good twist coming

[Pack of 3] TECHGEAR® GOOGLE NEXUS 7 Tablet (Previous Generation) CLEAR LCD Screen Protectors - NOT FOR NEXUS 7 2013 Edition
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 20 May 2013
Easy to fit and are of a very good quality, didn't get many bubbles that you usually get when fitting these and the ones I did get disappeared after a few days. Great value for money as a 3 pack would buy again.

Unblock Me FREE
Unblock Me FREE

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 8 May 2013
This review is from: Unblock Me FREE (App)
I am so addicted to this game play it every day love it my three year old tries to help bless.

Lifesystems 12 Hour Light Sticks -
Lifesystems 12 Hour Light Sticks -
Offered by Tamarack

5.0 out of 5 stars Great prepping supplies, 8 May 2013
Bought as part of my prepping supplies not used yet keeping them for emergencies. come in a small box to fit in a bug out bag or just take them out the box for less space.

3M NexcareTM Steri-Strip® First Aid Skin Closures
3M NexcareTM Steri-Strip® First Aid Skin Closures
Offered by Chemist Counter Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 8 May 2013
Bought as part of my first aid/prepping supplies you never know when you ,may need them. They come well packaged and a reasonable price will be buying more supplies soon.

Seven Oceans Long-Life Emergency Drinking Water 500ml For Liferafts, Lifeboats Survival
Offered by EVAQ8

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 8 May 2013
I have bought a few of these now as part of my prepping supplies, I keep a few of these in my car in case of emergency, they have a great shelf life. Will be buying more to stock up for emergencies. Would be a good idea if they could make a bigger ones for storing as it could get costly buying lots of small ones, or possibly offers for buying multiple.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4