Profile for DebBowenTherapy > Reviews

Content by DebBowenTherapy

DebBowenTherapy

Super Brain: Unleashing the explosive power of your mind to maximize health, happiness and spiritual well-being
by Dr Deepak Chopra

5.0 out of 5 stars Very clear and to the point. Kept my interest ..., 9 Dec. 2014
Very clear and to the point. Kept my interest by mixing lay terms with more scientific information. Well worth a read.

Transform Your Beliefs, Transform Your Life: EFT Tapping Using Matrix Reimprinting
by Karl Dawson

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant read. The journey of discovering just how our ..., 3 Oct. 2014
A brilliant read. The journey of discovering just how our thoughts and false beliefs hold us back is one of the most enlightening you can take. Our thoughts make all the difference to every aspect of our lives. This book made so much sense to me, why didn't I realise this before? Buy it and get ready to see things so differently.

The Peter Green Story - Man of the World [DVD]
The Peter Green Story - Man of the World [DVD]
Dvd ~ Peter Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful viewing, 16 Dec. 2012
A touching look at the life of Peter Green featuring his legendary music, personal battles and triumphs. Buy and enjoy.