Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Rotary Men's Mechanical Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Brown Leather Strap GS02520/03
Offered by WatchMad
Price: 146.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 3 April 2014
Rotary. What more can I say. Class product. Really cool to look at. Great workmanship as one would expect. Highly recommend this particular piece.

Songmis New Aluminum 18 Watch Wristwatch Display Storage Case Box with JWB104
Songmis New Aluminum 18 Watch Wristwatch Display Storage Case Box with JWB104

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for small money., 3 April 2014
Wasn't expecting too much but was impressed with the build quality of the case.The red cushions really set off my watch collection and would definitely purchase another if and when I can afford more watches!!

Emporio Armani Men's Watch AR2448
Emporio Armani Men's Watch AR2448
Offered by Watch Bands UK
Price: 124.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Classy but faulty!, 3 April 2014
Great looking watch but alas the one I received was faulty as the second hand was stuck on the minute hand! To say I was disappointed is an understatement as I expected better from amazon direct. Sent it back,got my refund quickly but didn't order another! Once bitten twice shy! Wasn't meant to be I believe.Nice looker though.Yes would recommend.

Skagen Stainless Steel Black Label Men's Quartz Watch with Silver Dial Analogue Display and Silver Stainless Steel Strap 983XLSSC

5.0 out of 5 stars STYLISH, 3 April 2014
Stylish watch.Big bigger than I expected but I can live with that.Bought direct from amazon and received promptly.I would recommend this watch for those with a big wrist.

CAT Northcape Digital Mens Day/Date Display Watch - N4.145.21.121
CAT Northcape Digital Mens Day/Date Display Watch - N4.145.21.121

4.0 out of 5 stars CHUNKY!, 19 Mar 2014
Bigger than I expected.Digits are not clearly visible,backlight isn't great either.Feels too plasticy.Wouldnt buy another.Got it for €25 so it will do as a "backup" I suppose.

Victorinox Workchamp, 21 Functions
Victorinox Workchamp, 21 Functions
Price: 56.09

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT, 7 Sep 2013
Just recieved this knife,what great workmanship.Love it.I cant believe the price i paid,what a bargain!! Way to go Amazon! BRILLIANT.