Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
Profile for O'Nora Dora > Reviews

Content by O'Nora Dora

O'Nora Dora (UK)

50L PLASTIC HANDLE PINK Garden Storage Dustbin Bin 50 Litre Refuse HEAVY DUTY
50L PLASTIC HANDLE PINK Garden Storage Dustbin Bin 50 Litre Refuse HEAVY DUTY
Offered by Anything 4 Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Very robust, durable. Great value for money!, 20 Dec. 2014
Absolutely brilliant. Very robust and suitable for outdoors in all weather. Very robust lid, I keep my dog's dried food in and the sturdy handles make it impossible for him to try and break into his food and the food stays dry despite being in a fairly damp lean to.

Beats any flimsy plastic tubs I could have bought in the shops by far.

Cloudseller NEW iPhone 5/5S/5C CHARGER LEAD HIGH QUALITY USB DATA CABLE- 8 Pin - APPLE IPHONE 5/5S/5C, IPOD TOUCH 5 NANO 7 IPAD MINI

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken after less than a month, 19 Dec. 2013
Within 4 weeks the cable stopped charging and no longer transfers data. Complete waste of time and money. DO NOT waste your money on this.

Zehui Party Evening Bag Dazzling Sequins Handbag Wallet Purse Glitter Spangle Clutch
Price: £3.45 - £3.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and excellent value for money, 23 Aug. 2013
Great for a bit of dazzle on a night out. Looks great with a nice dress and heels. Only used once on a night out but so far quality seems impeccable. Also has a lovely silky lining with an inside zip pocket for small items so would make a lovely makeup bag as well. Dual functions! Also a very decent size... not too big and not too small for a night out and fits all the essentials inculding phone, keys, purse, make up even a small bottle of perfume! Don't hesitate if you're looking for a sparkly sequin clutch bag this is absolutely perfect and exceptional value for money! Easily would cost £25-£35 at Accessorize or Next! Great quality. I bought the gold one and have just ordered another one in black, thinking of ordering a few more actually as Christmas presents!

Be.ez 100687 LA robe Allure Sleeve for Macbook 13.3 (Color)
Be.ez 100687 LA robe Allure Sleeve for Macbook 13.3 (Color)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish and functional, 3 Aug. 2013
Looks great. Great protection from scratches or low level impact. Great for travelling with the laptop. Obviously it is only a skin and therefore it cannot be expected to protect the laptop from major impact such as dropping it from a height or accidentally stepping on the laptop.

Wahl ZX497 Heat Resistant Pouch for Straighteners or Tongs
Wahl ZX497 Heat Resistant Pouch for Straighteners or Tongs

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect when storing, using or transporting my straighteners, 3 Aug. 2013
My GHDs fit perfectly in the pouch. You can unzip the pouch so it becomes a heat protection mat for when I am using the straighteners. I also just store my straighteners in the pouch when not in use as it keeps them neat and tidy out of the way. Also very good protection for travelling with the straighteners in my suitcase/hold all. Would recommend.

Hinged Earring Screen Holds over 125 Pairs of Earrings
Hinged Earring Screen Holds over 125 Pairs of Earrings
Offered by Macallen Importers

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 3 Aug. 2013
With this item it's so easy to quickly scan all my earrings to find the best pair to match my outfit for the day. Great for displaying my many earrings, it means I don't lose them or spend ages trying to find pairs. It looks pretty on my dressing table too with all the pairs on display. Such good value for money.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Good compact size, good sound BUT DOESN'T WORK WITH IPHONE 4, 3 Aug. 2013
Great size for the kitchen worktop where I have limited surface area to spare. Straight forward to use and good sound. Picks up radio signal quite well. However in order to use the cube with iphone 4 I have to use a double ended 3.5mm stereo plug to stereo plug via the headphone jack, it doesn't bother me too much but it does also mean it doesn't charge the iphone4 either. Not sure about other Iphone models.

Neon Pink Tutu Set - Tutu + Leg warmers + Fishnet Gloves Plus Size 12" Length
Neon Pink Tutu Set - Tutu + Leg warmers + Fishnet Gloves Plus Size 12" Length
Offered by Misshoneypennys

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value for money, 3 Aug. 2013
Does what it says on the tin. Sizes are accurate. It's great to get all three products (leg warmers and gloves and tutu) all together in one order/one shipping cost.

iLuv In-Ear Tangle Free Earphones with iPhone and iPod In-line Remote with Built in Microphone - Pink

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 3 Aug. 2013
For the price you pay for them they're utterly superb. They cancel out a lot of background noise (tested on noisy trains on London Underground!) and produce a great quality sound with great bass. You can also, pause, rewind, skip, adjust the volume and activate a voice recognition feature on the iphone.

I bought these because I wanted headphones that were inexpensive enough so I don't have to think about insuring them and I also wanted in-ear ones so I could carry them easily in any small handbag/pockets.

The headphones come with three different size gel covers that go in your ears so you can choose the size that fits snug in your ear. The only reason they haven't got 5 stars is because they can still wriggle out of your ears when you're running on a treadmill although I just persist with them and still use them in the gym anyway.

Terrapin TPU Gel Skin Case for iPhone 5S - Hot Pink
Terrapin TPU Gel Skin Case for iPhone 5S - Hot Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit. Superb protection. Excellent value for money, 3 Aug. 2013
I never write reviews usually but I feel so strongly that this is an excellent product that I have to inform future shoppers. You cannot go wrong with Terrapin products and this item just reinforces that point in my mind. Perfect fit and looks great. Such a good product when you consider the price! My advice is to look no further for a skin for your iphone. I'm going to buy it in other colours now. Very fast delivery too.