Profile for beachcomber > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Xbox 360 Wired Controller for WINDOWS PC
Xbox 360 Wired Controller for WINDOWS PC

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids loved it, 12 Oct. 2013
If the kids are happy then dads happy, a recommended purchase and an asset to any game needing a pad

Slik Q/R 6027 F.504,503,523,512
Slik Q/R 6027 F.504,503,523,512

5.0 out of 5 stars Rock steady, 12 Oct. 2013
No problems with this simple yet invaluable purchase for my Slik tripod. The quick release makes it easy to use and it stays with the camera. makes me wonder how I managed to lose the original one ?

7dayshop Tripods - Monopod "Deluxe" with Footstand and Case (WT1005)
7dayshop Tripods - Monopod "Deluxe" with Footstand and Case (WT1005)
Offered by 7dayshop Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Steady as a rock, 12 Oct. 2013
Bought on a whim and now I use it all the time. Its a valuable addition to the camera kit and useful alternative to the tripod

Morphy Richards Turbosteam 40698 Steam Iron Ceramic Soleplate 2000 Watt - Black/Plum
Offered by Ryness Lighting & Electrical

5.0 out of 5 stars A mans work is never done, 12 Oct. 2013
I've always ironed my own clothes and still like to look smart not I've retired. Our old iron packed in and after a little internet research, we selected this Morphy Richards steam iron. It does what it supposed to do and it does it well, enough said

Logan 270 Blades - Pack Of 10
Logan 270 Blades - Pack Of 10
Offered by supermart USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 12 Oct. 2013
I do a great deal of photo mounting and need a sharp blade to get accurate lines, angles and corners, these work great.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars recommended, 18 Jan. 2013
I have used a Nikon D90 and D80 for years wiuth a variety of speed lites.
The YN-467 is a little gem and I have problem recommending this budget price addition to any lighting setup

Fallen Angels: Paintings by Jack Vettriano
Fallen Angels: Paintings by Jack Vettriano
by W.Gordon Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 18 Jan. 2013
I'm a great fan of Jack Vettrianos work and this book is little gem packed full of information and a selection of his paintings

6 x Wardrobe Dehumidifier
6 x Wardrobe Dehumidifier
Offered by ANGEL ENTERPRISES-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 18 Jan. 2013
This review is from: 6 x Wardrobe Dehumidifier
One of those products you wish you didn't have to buy but when you have condensation you need something and these work very well.

360w Professional Photography Flash Strobe Kit
360w Professional Photography Flash Strobe Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars A little gem, 16 Jun. 2012
Great value for money and great results from this little gem of a bargain. I don't know how they do it for the price, outstanding, thank you.

Victorinox Swiss Army Huntsman Pocket Knife
Victorinox Swiss Army Huntsman Pocket Knife

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pocket tool kit, 21 Jan. 2012
Quality products do not break easily, they get misplaced or lost !! and that's why I purchased this replacement pocket tool.
Having received it, it was a bit like seeing and old friend again, I hadn't realised how much I missed, or relied upon it.
It is solidly made, comfortable in the hand and the pocket there is no denying the quality nor the amount of times I use it, and this will self evident when you purchase this recommended product.
As for the misplaced one, well that was found when I cleaned out the car, and that's now where it lives, how did I ever get by with only one Swiss army tool.
In submitting this review I do not advocate the routine carrying of of any pocket tool, pocket knife or other bladed article.
They can cause damage, injure, seriously wound or even kill.
Please consider this before purchasing for yourself or as a gift.

Page: 1 | 2