Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Hozelock 4in1 Porta Shower
Hozelock 4in1 Porta Shower
Price: 21.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Hozelock 4in1 Porta Shower, 24 July 2013
The Hozelock 4in1 Porta Shower that i ordered arrived today. We coudn't wait to try it out before going camping next week. So we put our little changing tent up in the garden, then filled up the porta shower. I wanted to try it out properly, so on went the swimming costume..... we filled it with 2 parts cold water, one part hot....and away i went !!
Well......this was the most perfect camping shower i have ever experienced. The flow of water was quite forceful.....lovely and warm....better thean some people's showers i have experienced in the past !! The shower actually lasted a full 6 MINUTES !!!! Quite enough time to wash my hair...shoulder length...and wash all over....even time to shave my legs !!!! Who could ask for more !! I am so excited about using this while camping in my sister's garden in August.
I think this is an amazing item......well worth the money, especially as on offer !!....although even at full price i would still be praising this item !!
If you are looking for a camping shower.....look no further....it is here...this is the ideal one !!!!!
My camping holiday has just been made perfect.....thankyou so much for an amazing product !!!!!!
Perfect !!!

No Title Available
Price: 4.75 - 87.00

5.0 out of 5 stars NIKWAX CANVAS/COTTON PROOF, 7 July 2012
We bought a secondhand tent , which when we put it up the rain was coming in the back of the canvas...and in one small part of roof...and through some of the seams ! Disaster....or so we thought. After comparing waterproofing products on the internet, we decided to try Nikwax canvas/cotton waterproofer. We couldn't have bought a better product !!! It was so easy to use. Just dilute with water and rub into the canvas. We used a squeegy mop on the roof, then a sponge on the rest of the tent. We rubbed it well into the canvas, then rinsed off with the hosepipe. It took a while to dry, because we extra soaked all the seams. When it had dried we didn't have to wait long for a heavy shower of rain to see if it had worked !
What a fantastic result !! NO LEAKS ANYWHERE ! We were absolutely delighted with the results . We did have to clean it off the see through windows with a cloth and a tiny drop of washing up liquid, then wiped off and polished dry.
We would have no hesitation in recommending this to all !
We also diluted a little of the product with water, soaked a piece of paper kitchen towel and left it to dry. The result was that when we splashed water on it, thw water just sat there in droplets on top of the papr towel.....didn't soak in at all !
We didn't use very much of the product. We have a Campeasy Kos 6 frame tent, so thought we would need a lot. We bought a 5ltr bottle.....done the whole tent TWICE over....and still have more than half the bottle left. So you don't need as much as you think you will !!
This product is...quick and easy to use, reasonable price, very effective, and DOES EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS ON THE BOTTLE !!
We are now completly waterproofed, and looking forward to our next camping holiday.
Thankyou Nikwax for an excellant product.

Greeting Card Factory Deluxe 8
Greeting Card Factory Deluxe 8
Price: 28.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Greetings Card Factory Deluxe 8, 26 Sep 2011
I am very pleased with this card making program. I have spent many hours playing around with all the different things that you can do on it. I find it very easy to use, and easy to navigate around all the different set-ups...and i am no computer genius !!
I am having great fun making my own cards, using my own photos for some of them.It is fantastic to be able to create your own personal cards with your own themes.
I would recommend this to anyone thinking of making their own cards
I certainly will never buy another greetings card again.

Raving Rabbids Travel In Time (Wii)
Raving Rabbids Travel In Time (Wii)
Offered by clickforgamesltd
Price: 9.31

3.0 out of 5 stars Rabbids Travel iin Time, 10 Aug 2011
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this to keep the grandchildren amused.......and myself ! Quite a good game, not as good as Rabbids Go Home or Ravin Rabbids....which are excellant.

At Home: A short history of private life
At Home: A short history of private life
by Bill Bryson

5.0 out of 5 stars "At Home " by Bill Bryson, 28 July 2010
This book is a very interesting book to read. It really gives an insight into the history of the things we all use every day. It makes one realise how basic things used to be, and how much we now all rely on our everyday "necessities". It is very well written , including some comical comments....as well as some quite gruesome facts. A good book to read.