Profile for CarolineAnn > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Brica Mega Mirror
Brica Mega Mirror

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 15 July 2013
This review is from: Brica Mega Mirror (Baby Product)
I'm glad I got this purchase. I didn't want a mirror for a while as I was afraid I would get too distracted. But as baby got older I realised that he was comforted by seeing me. I choose this as it was big and fits easily into the car. Love it and can see baby clearly and baby smiles at himself in it. Great product. Was more expensive than others but worth the money

Halilit Wave Drum MP480 - For Kids 2 and above
Halilit Wave Drum MP480 - For Kids 2 and above

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for playtime, 15 July 2013
This is great to distract my baby from when he is crying. Colourful and noisy which is what he loves. Smaller than I thought but is good never the less.

Giant Paint & Inking Pad Ideal for Childrens Hand & Foot Prints with Animal Shaped Painting Sponge - BLUE
Offered by Save The Moment Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy and convinient, 15 July 2013
I used this to get foot prints of my newborn baby (even though it says not suitable) it worked well and was easy. Baby had blue feet for a few days but he couldn't get to them at the time so it didn't matter.

Tommee Tippee Explora First Sips (Blue)
Tommee Tippee Explora First Sips (Blue)

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but still leaks, 15 July 2013
I brought this for my 4 month old as was not taking bottles with him being breast fed. He liked it but used to get more on him than in his mouth. Meant to be non drip but wasn't.

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Medium Flow Teats (2-pack)
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Medium Flow Teats (2-pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 July 2013
Great as my baby was breastfeed exclusively for the first 4 months so was worried he wouldn't take to a bottle. These were brilliant and had no problems what do ever with him taking them. Nice and soft so it feels more natural to him.

Philips Avent SCF330/20 Natural Comfort Breast Pump & Bottle
Philips Avent SCF330/20 Natural Comfort Breast Pump & Bottle

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic pump, 15 July 2013
I haven't tried other pumps but decided to go for this one over the tommee tippee as it had better reviews. And it's brilliant. Glad I spent the extra money. Very comfortable, easy to use and clean. Small so can easily be taken places if you need to pump. I pump twice a day and this pump always helps me get lots of milk.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3