Profile for Thomas > Reviews

Content by Thomas

Thomas

SanDisk SDSDQU-016G-FFP MicroSDHC Ultra 16 GB Class 10 UHS-I 30 MB/s with SD Adapter Mobile (Label May Change)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and more than enough space., 5 Nov. 2013
I use this with my Galaxy S4 and it holds all the music and documents I need perfectly, with lots of room left over. This helps moving items to and from my phone and pc, great speed, great capacity and a decent price.

Bostik Blu-tack Mastic Adhesive Non-toxic Handy Pack Ref 801103 [Pack of 12]
Bostik Blu-tack Mastic Adhesive Non-toxic Handy Pack Ref 801103 [Pack of 12]
Offered by 2fit Your Fitness Partner

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 Nov. 2013
All the Blu Tack you can need for an office, and a great price. My desk may be full f little sculpture now though...

Datel Action Replay Cheat System (3DS/DSi XL/DSi/DS Lite)
Datel Action Replay Cheat System (3DS/DSi XL/DSi/DS Lite)
Offered by OptimumEquipped

2.0 out of 5 stars Works but only if I hold it in myself., 5 Nov. 2013
Does not fit in the back of my 3DS XL, I have now fashioned an elastic band holder to keep it in place, apart from the card not fitting it works and provides cheats for my games.

Sriracha, Hot Chili Sauce, 17 oz (482 g)
Sriracha, Hot Chili Sauce, 17 oz (482 g)
Offered by STRATTON UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hot Sauce, 1 Nov. 2013
I probably use this too much as this was my fifth bottle in a short time. Has a nice heat for those who like there spice, not too strong and adds a great taste to a variety of dishes. Would recommend.

Black Dual USB MAINS 2A / 10w (Accelerated Charging) Power Adapter Charger Plug ideal for Google Asus / Samsung Nexus 4 / 7 / 10 Tablet
Offered by Basic Bits

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Plug, 1 Nov. 2013
Charges both my HTC One and my Nexus tab at a nice speed. only issue is the bottom usb slot is a little loose for my liking but a great price for a great product.

Assecure 4 in 1 crystal clear 3DS XL LL screen protector guard cover pack (contains 2 sets of screen protectors)
Offered by ZedLabz Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Fit, 1 Nov. 2013
Fits the screens nicely, messed up the first application so the 2 batch was needed. screen cleaner and the card for pushing out bubbles works a treat. Also a great price! would definitely recommend.

Assecure Crystal Hard Case Cover Shell for Nintendo 3DS XL LL Protective Armour (Black Smoke)
Offered by ZedLabz Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, 1 Nov. 2013
This case fits nice and tight around my 3DS XL, comfortable to hold whilst playing. Only flaw is the edges of the case on some parts are a little sharp, apart from that a nice product!

The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy Book 1)
The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 30 Oct. 2013
Finished the first book in a matter of days which left me craving more, now getting toward the end of the second all I can say is these books are amazing at creating a movie in your head which you can't help but keep reading. Would recommend to anyone who likes a great storyline with that little bit of action. And as always, the book was better than the film.

Dentist Teeth Whitening Pen - Latest Premium Gel From California - Professional High Grade Kit - Zero Peroxide No Strips - Natural Ingredients - *FREE* Hollywood's Dentist Tips *FREE* Weight Loss Tips
Offered by Just Pure Hut

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 3 Oct. 2013
First of all, it was delivered much quicker than expected and within a day I could see noticeable differences! Perfect for a fix before pictures are going to be taken, does exactly what it says on the box.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Mr Tom S, 26 July 2013
Glue could be of better quality but apart from that the product looks nice and pofessional, had to remove now as I purchased a larger battery so a larger back was needed :p