Profile for Vee > Reviews

Content by Vee

Vee

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Eyes, Nose, Toes Peekaboo!
Eyes, Nose, Toes Peekaboo!
by Dorling Kindersley
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars 14 month old niece loves this book!, 15 Jan 2014
My 14 month old niece will not stop bring this book to me to read. She loves the chunky flaps and can now show me where her nose, eyes, ears and toes are as well as those int he book! Good touchy feely areas for her as well as flaps to lift and move. Cannot recommend enough. I will buy more from the series so I can at least have a change in what I'm reading out loud!

Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Choo-Choo Train
Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Choo-Choo Train

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 7 Nov 2013
Good solid toy, much larger than I expected. Wanted the non-Disney version so was very pleased with the purchase. Bright colours, good sounds. Brought for a 1 year old child who seems to like playing with it.

Steiff 40cm Happy Teddy Bear (Light Brown)
Steiff 40cm Happy Teddy Bear (Light Brown)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 7 Nov 2013
This bear was perfect! My Niece loved him and as a first birthday present I hope she will look after him for the rest of her life. The bear is soft, cuddly and a good size. Not jointed which is what I wanted for a first teddy. Excellent service from Corfe Bears very fast delivery, well packed and not squashed into a box. Shipped with care.

Small Home & Vehicle First Aid Kit
Small Home & Vehicle First Aid Kit
Offered by Max Medsurge

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected, 13 Sep 2013
This is a small first aid kit, but the bag is big enough so I can add in the extra bits that I need. Perfect for taking to camp and using on myself. Not really suitable for using for groups of people or at public events. Ideal for a holiday suitcase as you can add creams and pills into the bag if needed.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good to guide bedding rolls, 13 Sep 2013
This is the perfect size and cheap for making guide camp bedding rolls. As a Guide leader it works perfectly for me and should last a few years at least. Recommended as a cheap ground sheet for Guide camp.

Melissa & Doug Farm Chunky Puzzle
Melissa & Doug Farm Chunky Puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars Good toy!, 13 Sep 2013
I brought this puzzle for my 9 month old niece and she loves it! The animals are chewable, bangable and knockdownable. Unfortunately she has not figured out how to put them in the correct holes yet. The main activity is I stand them all up and then she crawls as fast as she can to them to knock them all down. Good quality toy, some of the paint is starting to chip off as she likes to bang them into each other, but what do you expect a toy is for playing with. Highly recommended.

Bluestone 42 [DVD]
Bluestone 42 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kelly Adams

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 7 Aug 2013
This review is from: Bluestone 42 [DVD] (DVD)
I have watched this over and over again and it still makes me laugh. Great British comedy. I like it very much.

Melissa & Doug Bug Jug Fill and Spill
Melissa & Doug Bug Jug Fill and Spill

5.0 out of 5 stars My 9 month old niece loves it!, 7 Aug 2013
I brought this for my little niece as I thought the bugs looked great on the picture on the internet. She was about 6 months old when she first played with it and liked the crunchiness and noise of the different bugs. Now she is bigger the bugs are great for playing ta and she can squash them in and pull them out of the jug herself. Certainly the best toy I have come across so far highly recommended, good quality and I like that each bug makes a different noise. Hopefully she will play with them for the next few months as well.

Barnyard Mahjong HD
Barnyard Mahjong HD

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 15 July 2013
This review is from: Barnyard Mahjong HD (App)
Not a bad game - very similar to the other Mahjong I have on the kindle, but different pictures so gives more gaming than the old one I had already completed.

Kings Can Fly
Kings Can Fly

1.0 out of 5 stars busted, 15 July 2013
This review is from: Kings Can Fly (App)
Didn't work at all it was upside down on the kindle so impossible to play rubbish don't download it! Rubbish

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4