Profile for David Kinrade > Reviews

Content by David Kinrade

David Kinrade "David" (Milton Keynes)

8 Shot Caps - 25 rings per card [Toy]
8 Shot Caps - 25 rings per card [Toy]
Offered by ROCK LTD
Price: 1.56

5.0 out of 5 stars good bang, 1 Jan 2013
What more do you need! A very good loud and reliable cap, well worth the extra money, shame they don't come in bulk!

Nerf Nstrike Elite Rampage Blaster
Nerf Nstrike Elite Rampage Blaster
Price: 20.97

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 1 Jan 2013
very good gun, lots of power and accurate, Much better than my previous Nerf gun and at a very good price.

8 Shot Ring Gun Caps - 5 Boxes With 48 Shots Each
8 Shot Ring Gun Caps - 5 Boxes With 48 Shots Each
Offered by Toysafari Worldwide
Price: 1.31

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor, 1 Jan 2013
They just don't make a noise, I read the reviews and bought these anyway, compared to the others I bought at the same time these are just useless.

Peterkin UK Ltd 8 Shot Cowboy Gun
Peterkin UK Ltd 8 Shot Cowboy Gun
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little cap gun, 1 Jan 2013
I Bought this for my son as a stocking filler and he loves it, It is a must that you buy the right caps though, I bought 2 different kinds, one great and one so poor it's not worth the bother. I found the card of 25 rings from UWOODTOYS to be the best.

3in1 Aluminium Apple Peeler Corer Slicer Cutter Machine
3in1 Aluminium Apple Peeler Corer Slicer Cutter Machine
Offered by buyabargainuk
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A close Shave, 27 Aug 2010
We have a huge cooking apple tree in our garden and every year struggle to cope with the sheer quantity of apples , so any product that helps with the mammoth task is greatly appreciated, that said we got off to a very shaky start until we discovered the peeling blade had been put in upside down by the manufacturer , 2 minutes later we were in full production and peeled, cored and sliced a bag full of apples in no time. I would normally take a star off for the manufacturing error but the problem was so easily sorted out myself it seems unfair especially considering the great price, prompt delivery,and usefulness of the product. In short, if you have lots to peel, I would highly recommend one of these and if you don't love it straight away, turn the blade around, it is probably on backwards!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 22, 2013 9:02 AM BST

Vax VZL-801 Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Vax VZL-801 Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars A good little sucker!, 9 July 2009
I picked this Vax model after reading lots of reviews,and wanting a change from Dyson as my 4th one of those has just died. Overall the Vax is very good with a couple of minor issues. Firstly the hose is too short to do all of the stairs from the bottom, secondly although it looks huge and measures over 30cm high,the waste collection bin is actually tiny as the max fill level is less than 7cm from the bottom and you will fill it very very quickly because the suction is brilliant. in fact it is a little too good for my sons bedroom rug which is quite thin an as a result needs weighing down with some willing volunteers otherwise it gets eaten! On proper carpets and good quality rugs it really great and on wooden floors a flick of the switch on the handle turns off the brush which stops stuff being blown away before you can suck it up. Although a larger bin would have been nice I wouldn't let it put you off buying one as the way you empty it is very quick clean and easy. Overall a good little sucker.

Raleigh Sunbeam Girl's Mountain Bike - 20-Inch
Raleigh Sunbeam Girl's Mountain Bike - 20-Inch

1.0 out of 5 stars poor show from raleigh, 1 Aug 2008
I bought this bike for my 8 year old daughter largley due to the Raleigh name and pretty good reviews from other Amazon customers. The bike on the whole seems to be very good value for money, as a previous reviewer say's the brakes and gears are cheap but my real problem is the gear shift. It's very hard to operate for a grown up and completly impossible for a child. My local raleigh dealer recommends replacing this with a shimano shifter and I think this may solve the problem but I guess I would have expected a market leader to produce a bike for 8 year old girls that can be operated by 8 year old girls.The 1 star is a bit harsh but it balances some previous very generous reviews.