Profile for sue > Reviews

sue

Sick Notes: True Stories from the GP's Surgery
Sick Notes: True Stories from the GP's Surgery

4.0 out of 5 stars not a bad book, 15 Jan. 2014
it's no wonder that the NHS finds itself in a state judging by the horror stories contained in this book.

The Throwaway Boy: I Didn't Understand Why My Husband Cried Himself to Sleep Every Night - Then the Truth Came Out

3.0 out of 5 stars not a bad book, 15 Jan. 2014
I wasn't too keen on the way the book flitted from one era to the next and at times it seemed that the book had not been proof read.

Nicholas and Alexandra: The Tragic, Compelling Story of the Last Tsar and his Family

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 15 Jan. 2014
I would fully recommend this book to anyone interested in the history of the members of the Russian royal family

Christmas Decorations Frosted Windows Scene Setter Add-Ons Plastic Decorations 1.65m X 85cm
Offered by Dazzle The Party Store

5.0 out of 5 stars top rate decorations, 15 Jan. 2014
we don't have windows in our office so it a great change.
I would fully recommend these as they are really effective and great value for money.

Snowman Holiday Specs 3-D Glasses for Christmas Lights
Snowman Holiday Specs 3-D Glasses for Christmas Lights

5.0 out of 5 stars snowmen glasses for fairy lights, 1 Jan. 2014
My son turned up with these just after Christmas and I thought they were GREAT, I MUST get them for next year.

Torn Apart - The Most Horrific True Murder Stories You'll Ever Read
Torn Apart - The Most Horrific True Murder Stories You'll Ever Read

3.0 out of 5 stars Torn Apart, 20 Jun. 2013
I found that I remembered some of the cases from the news, it was interesting to hear a bit more indepth account, just not interesting enough to hold my interest to the end. I gave up.

2 PACKS KOPIKO COFFEE TREATS made with real Java coffee - 90g bag *** 2 packs with 2 x 21g MINI PACKS FREE ***Sweets Candy

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy pack, 20 Jun. 2013
I love the strong coffee flavour, it's great for long car journeys or for times when a grotty portaloo is the only option (a drink without needing a wee)