Profile for Boris > Reviews

Pro Signal Pedestal Stand for 17- 37-Inch Screen LCD TV
Pro Signal Pedestal Stand for 17- 37-Inch Screen LCD TV
Offered by Sivitec_Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price., 28 May 2015
Well packaged. Easy to assemble with good instructions. Pictured here with a 32 inch TV.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Window Squeegee Glass Cleaning Wiper Rubber Blade Shower Screen Washer
Window Squeegee Glass Cleaning Wiper Rubber Blade Shower Screen Washer
Offered by Simple DIY

2.0 out of 5 stars Squeegee for shower cubicle, 18 Feb. 2015
Is not terribly efficient. I have to go over the edges twice. Nowhere near as good as my last one.

34"/ 86cm Nylon Auto-Lock Open End Zips Beige - per single zip
34"/ 86cm Nylon Auto-Lock Open End Zips Beige - per single zip
Offered by Minerva Crafts and Fabrics

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Jan. 2015
Excellent just what I needed. Arrived promptly.

Mason Pearson Handy Size Bristle and Nylon Brush
Mason Pearson Handy Size Bristle and Nylon Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 31 Mar. 2014
Bought this for my daughter who loves thus brush. She has had these since she was about 9 years old. Doesn't pull the hair like other brushes. Brush arrived promptly.

The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared
The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 16 Mar. 2014
This book is quite different to any I've read before. Quite.challenging as the story goes back and forth in time but very funny and a great story. Highly recommended.

The Expats
The Expats

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book!, 16 Jun. 2013
This review is from: The Expats (Kindle Edition)
A little slow to get into but then got really caught up in it. Lots of twists and turns. Intriguing story. Well worth a read.

The Lifeboat
The Lifeboat
by Charlotte Rogan

3.0 out of 5 stars OK Book, 14 Jun. 2013
This review is from: The Lifeboat (Paperback)
Had to buy this for my bookclub read last month. Paid quite a lot for this book and didn't really enjoy it. Thumbs down from most of my bookclub too. Not one of the best we've read lately.

Gumdrop Drop Tech Series Case for iPhone 4 - White/Black
Gumdrop Drop Tech Series Case for iPhone 4 - White/Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cover, 14 Jun. 2013
I wanted a cover that would protect my phone but one that enabled me to charge it with no hassle. This fits the bill completely. Its sturdy so is a little chunky but I don't mind as I would rather it not break. Great product.

The House In The Attic
The House In The Attic

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful!, 10 Dec. 2012
I have never written a book review before but felt obliged to in this case. It took me a few pages to look up the publishers name only to find that the author had published this herself. This explains the atrocious spelling and bad grammar. I feel this book was probably written by the author when she was quite young. The language was very immature and in parts I felt the writing cringeworthy.The storyline was awful. I sadly did not buy this book on kindle and feel extremely annoyed for paying the amount I did for it. If authors are going to ask for money like that surely they could spend some time proof reading it before it goes out. No 1 bestseller? Really?

Your Thyroid and How to Keep it Healthy: The Great Thyroid Scandal and How to Survive it
by Barry Durrant-Peatfield

5.0 out of 5 stars Your thyroid, 14 Nov. 2010
This is an informative book on thyroid conditions and gives you the information you need to make your own choices on treating the problem. It is now no longer necessary to be forced to take a drug for the rest of your life which is all the medical profession seem to recommend. Invaluable if you are diagnosed with a thyroid condition.