Profile for Gemma Newberry > Reviews

Gemma Newberry

The Gro Company Gro-Clock Sleep Trainer
The Gro Company Gro-Clock Sleep Trainer

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant ..., 5 Mar. 2013
I bought this clock when my son was 3.5 years old. To begin with he was too young to really grasp the concept. He is now 4 and fully understands that he has to wait for his sun to come up before he comes in to mummy and daddy's bedroom. I combined it with a star chart, each morning that he waited for his sun he got a star in his chart. I often hear him fiddling about in his room in the morning waiting for his sun ... Thank u gro clock !!

How a Seed Grows (Let's-Read-And-Find-Out Science: Stage 1)
How a Seed Grows (Let's-Read-And-Find-Out Science: Stage 1)
by Helene J Jordan

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 7 Nov. 2012
Don't waste your money - this book is a total waste of time. It is well illustrated but there is no story, my four year old was not at all drawn to this book.

Bestway 80 x 46-inches Crocodile Rider
Bestway 80 x 46-inches Crocodile Rider
Offered by TotallyToyClearanceLtd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 7 Nov. 2012
This was easily my best buy this summer - my four year old and his friends spent hours / days with this in the paddling pool. Crocodile rolling!!! He is durable (lasted an entire summer until he was attacked by the dog!!). His tummy is flat so he is fairly stable. I will definitely buy another one next year.

When Will It Be Spring?
When Will It Be Spring?
by Catherine Walters

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely book, 7 Nov. 2012
I am not sure who prefers reading this, my four year old boy or me!! A really lovely story with nice pictures - highly recommended

Ferdie and the Falling Leaves
Ferdie and the Falling Leaves
by Julia Rawlinson

5.0 out of 5 stars A really lovely book, especially in autumn, 7 Nov. 2012
I love reading this book with my four year old, it really helps to understand the changing seasons. Beautifully illustrated.

Hot Wheels R1704 Crash Course Starter Set
Hot Wheels R1704 Crash Course Starter Set

1.0 out of 5 stars Great when it works but batteries last 5-10 minutes, 18 Oct. 2012
I have also returned this item to Amazon - we put it together and it was an instant hit, the car flies around and jumps the bridge. But the two VERY big batteries only last a few minutes and even when they are not totally dead they are not powerful enough to send the car over the jumps.

A real shame as it is a good toy when it works, I now have a mechanical hot wheels set.

Noddy, The Great Train Chase and Other Stories (BBC Audio)
Noddy, The Great Train Chase and Other Stories (BBC Audio)
by Enid Blyton
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful noddy, 22 Nov. 2010
This kept our 2 year old quiet on a recent long journey - he absolutely loves it and now asks for noddy whenever we get in the car. A brilliant buy, worth every penny.