Profile for Lottie > Reviews

Dress up Costume Bumblebee Bee Doogie Dog Coat Clothes Pet Apparel M
Dress up Costume Bumblebee Bee Doogie Dog Coat Clothes Pet Apparel M
Offered by Meta-U

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute outfit, 21 Jan 2014
Originally bought a medium which would really fit a jack Russell. Seller contacted me and rearranged a new outfit to come to me which is an xl which should fit my staffie. Good communication from the seller. Much appreciated. When it arrives I am sure my dog will look awesome!

Grannicks Bitter Apple Spray 8 oz
Grannicks Bitter Apple Spray 8 oz

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, 18 Jan 2014
Don't bother buying. It doesn't work. Buy a cone instead for your dog. That will stop them licking their paws. My dog had a wound and she kept licking it. A few weeks with a cone on and job done. No more licking, and wound healed

Converse All Star Ox Iii Wonder Woman - 7 Uk - Blue & Yellow - Fabric
Converse All Star Ox Iii Wonder Woman - 7 Uk - Blue & Yellow - Fabric

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 29 Sep 2013
Amazing! Everyone comments on how different they are! Love them and can't wait to get more different styles. Need a bit of wearing though

ResultSport® Level 1 Foam Padded Weighted 1.2kg (2.65lb) Fitness Exercise Hula Hoop 100cm wide

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm getting there, 29 Sep 2013
Only had it three days. Could only manage two rotations now up to 20. Wear your trainers. It hurts when it hits the ankles. Looked at a few tutorials on you tube to get an idea, would give it a 5 but the foam splits easily. Had to tape it up after the second daŷ but I am happy with it. Might have to get a heavier one on I've got the hang of it. I'm a big girl but it's a good way and I can see it make a difference already. Do it for ten minutes after work. Increase it once I can continue to keep the hoop up

Samsung CPA09-004A Compatible Laptop Power AC Adapter Charger
Samsung CPA09-004A Compatible Laptop Power AC Adapter Charger
Offered by Power4Laptops

5.0 out of 5 stars Comparable with my Samsung laptop, 9 Feb 2013
Arrived quickly. Good product and it was compatible with my laptop. A each laptop has their own specific charger. ,

Lipzor Light Device for Coldsores
Lipzor Light Device for Coldsores
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 9 Feb 2013
I get coldsores on a regular basis. Tried creams. Patches which end up ripping the skin off. Was dubious at first but it is good. I use it up to four times a day and use blistex cream in between.

I just need to be a little stressed or the weather changes for me to get one. Mines vary fro being one big sore to tiny little ones. I don't get the itch or tingle. They just appear then it itches or is sore.

Fortunately it was just my lips, some ppl get them on their nose or face. My coldsores would last for up to 15 days from start to finish. This takes it down to 5 days for as long as I stick to routine of putting it on 4 times a day. Only last week I felt a bump and used the machine and in one day it was gone and i really couldn't believe it.

I've had this light device for over 6 months. I wouldn't be without it. Some people are skeptic. I was at first but it really improved the healing time. Ill take 5 days ver 15 any day. Having a coldsore makes me feel awful as everyone can see it.

Battery: you will get 100 uses out of it. You don't feel anything when it's on. I find it takes the swelling away, and it's not so big and dries it up quicker. I tend now not to get a coldsore in the same place anymore. And I find it reduces scarring. It is an essential bit of kit for me.

Just make sure you clean if after each use. I use a tuffy wipe or a baby wipe as coldsores a easily spread. It would have been handy if it had its own pouch.

I recommended this product if you have come to your wits end with coldsores.

Laptop Protector USB Cooling Pad Cooler Stand with 2 X 140cm silent fans for up to 17" notebooks & Apple Mac.
Offered by BV-electronics

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 9 Feb 2013
Product is good, does what it says, only thing is that it's not that comfortable in the lap. Arrived quickly.

The Twilight Saga: The Complete Film Archive: Memories, Mementos, and Other Treasures from the Creative Team Behind the Beloved Movie Series
by Robert Abele

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book. Not enough about bd2, 10 Dec 2012
Book was fab. Lots of little things to pull out and look at and scripts etc. signed posters at the back although not authentically signed but signed by the actors. Inntresting info on all the films but could have done with more info about bd2

Lace Tie Up Bolero Shrug In Purple 20/22
Lace Tie Up Bolero Shrug In Purple 20/22

5.0 out of 5 stars To go with dress, 10 Dec 2012
I got the 20/22 as I have a large bust but it fits well if a little big but not complaining. Lovely colour and great price

Batman Wallet and Belt Boxed Set L - XL
Batman Wallet and Belt Boxed Set L - XL
Offered by Gwegifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for brother, 10 Dec 2012
Perfect present for comic book mad fan brother. Who is 27 and loves Doc. Arrived quickly in post. Wallet good quality

Page: 1 | 2