Profile for Jacqueline Davidson > Reviews

Content by Jacqueline Dav...

Jacqueline Davidson

Page: 1 | 2
Essential Baby Sign Language: The Most Important 75 Signs You Can Teach Your Baby

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good if you want British Sign Language, 11 Oct 2014
Should perhaps have examined this before purchasing on kindle but disappointed it's American sign language not British.

Nappi Nippas - (Pack of 3, LightBlue/Yellow/Light Green)
Nappi Nippas - (Pack of 3, LightBlue/Yellow/Light Green)
Offered by Nest Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 14 Jun 2014
These are great for holding cloth nappies. Some kits still come with safety pins but I would recommened Nappi Nippa over them anyday as so much safer and do the same job if not better.

Your Baby Week By Week: The ultimate guide to caring for your new baby
Your Baby Week By Week: The ultimate guide to caring for your new baby

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, highly recommend, 14 Jun 2014
I love this book. I really enjoy reading each chapter week by week as my daughter grows. It gives great advice and information on feeding, sleeping, development, nappy changing, medical advice and a section on mums each week. It is well laid out and gives enough info without being long winded. It is also easy to use in kindle formate unlike some other kindle books I have purchased.

Babymoov UV Protection Tent
Babymoov UV Protection Tent

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Customer, 14 Jun 2014
Have been using this product in my garden with my daughter who is 4months old. She hates wearing hats and I had been struggling to get her outside when not in her pram. The tent has meant I can take her out and she will happily sit in the tent and watch or nap while I am gardening, hanging wash out or sitting out enjoying the sun. If it is a bit breezy I am happy knowing it offers her some shelter. We have managed to put it up and take down without any problem and the bag is handy to carry and hang up when not in use. Looking forward to taking her to the beach with it this summer.

The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding
The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 28 Feb 2014
Only had my first baby 2 weeks ago but I found this book very useful. I'm sure it will be a great resource to go back to as I continue to breast feed.

Temple Run 2
Temple Run 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours lost, 3 Mar 2013
This review is from: Temple Run 2 (App)
I thought the original temple run game was great but I think this is an improvement on the original game. By completing objectives you can now level up (note this does not change anything within the game but it does give you rewards which can help unlock powers). I particuarly enjoyed the addition of the mining cart to move through the game. The grahpics on the game are good and I have found this one less glitchy than the original. I have lost many hours playing this game.

RSPB Gardening for Wildlife: A Complete Guide to Nature-friendly Gardening
RSPB Gardening for Wildlife: A Complete Guide to Nature-friendly Gardening
by Adrian Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book, 3 Mar 2013
I love this book. It is filled with so many beautiful pictures of wild life gardens which have already been created. It gives extensive information about different animals and insects which may inhabit your garden and a list of the plants and flowers which are most enjoyed by these creatures. It has given me lots of ideas for what I would like to do with my garden.

Wrestling's 101 Strangest Matches
Wrestling's 101 Strangest Matches
by Oliver Hurley

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Gift, 3 Mar 2013
I bought this as a gift for my brother in law who is very interested in wrestling. When it arrived I had to remove it from my husband who apparently found this a very interesting read.

Creative Coping Skills for Children: Emotional Support Through Arts and Crafts Activities

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fantastic creative idea to get children talking about their feelings., 3 Mar 2013
This book is packed with lovely ideas which get chilren to talk about their emotions. The children I have used this with are 8 years old and they love the creative aspect and I find the activities help to open up conversations about emotions.

The Fantastic Star Night Light Projector - Cast a Cosmic Projection & Coloured Light Sequences around your room
Offered by SWEETY LIFE

4.0 out of 5 stars What I expected from price, 8 Nov 2010
This product creates a nice atmosphere in the room. The children loved lying in bed watching the stars on the ceiling change colours. As suggested by another review the top section comes away easily but this was of no concern for a product which will just be sitting on a bed side table or shelf. All in all I think the quality is what you would expect for the price you are paying.

Page: 1 | 2