Profile for Jacqueline Davidson > Reviews

Content by Jacqueline Dav...

Jacqueline Davidson

Page: 1 | 2
Pair of Wooden Claves - 15cm - Early Years Percussion
Pair of Wooden Claves - 15cm - Early Years Percussion
Offered by BuzzBase

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for budding little musicians, 27 Dec. 2014
Got these for my 10 month old for Christmas as a stocking filler and she loves them. Out of all the gifts she got they appear to be her favourite. The quality is good and they were delivered promptly.

Autism Is...? (Autism Is...? Books Book 1)
Autism Is...? (Autism Is...? Books Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book just one word spoilt it for me, 1 Dec. 2014
Came across this book while looking for a way to explain Autism to siblings. The book is child friendly and nicely illustrated and the tone of the book is very sweet. For the purpose of using this book to explain Autism to siblings I did not like the word 'special' which is used to describe Logan's brain, reason being a sibling may wonder if they are not special compared to their brother.

Baby Signing with Rollo Bear: British Version: BSL Version
Baby Signing with Rollo Bear: British Version: BSL Version

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book to get you started, 1 Dec. 2014
Just the perfect amount of signs for beginning to teach a baby sign language. The description of the signs were overall good and I liked the illustrations.

Essential Baby Sign Language: The Most Important 75 Signs You Can Teach Your Baby

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good if you want British Sign Language, 11 Oct. 2014
Should perhaps have examined this before purchasing on kindle but disappointed it's American sign language not British.

Nappi Nippas - (Pack of 3, LightBlue/Yellow/Light Green)
Nappi Nippas - (Pack of 3, LightBlue/Yellow/Light Green)
Offered by Bunny Bumpkin

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 14 Jun. 2014
These are great for holding cloth nappies. Some kits still come with safety pins but I would recommened Nappi Nippa over them anyday as so much safer and do the same job if not better.

Your Baby Week By Week: The ultimate guide to caring for your new baby
Your Baby Week By Week: The ultimate guide to caring for your new baby

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, highly recommend, 14 Jun. 2014
I love this book. I really enjoy reading each chapter week by week as my daughter grows. It gives great advice and information on feeding, sleeping, development, nappy changing, medical advice and a section on mums each week. It is well laid out and gives enough info without being long winded. It is also easy to use in kindle formate unlike some other kindle books I have purchased.

Babymoov UV Protection Tent
Babymoov UV Protection Tent
Offered by Direct 4 Baby

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Customer, 14 Jun. 2014
Have been using this product in my garden with my daughter who is 4months old. She hates wearing hats and I had been struggling to get her outside when not in her pram. The tent has meant I can take her out and she will happily sit in the tent and watch or nap while I am gardening, hanging wash out or sitting out enjoying the sun. If it is a bit breezy I am happy knowing it offers her some shelter. We have managed to put it up and take down without any problem and the bag is handy to carry and hang up when not in use. Looking forward to taking her to the beach with it this summer.

The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding
The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 28 Feb. 2014
Only had my first baby 2 weeks ago but I found this book very useful. I'm sure it will be a great resource to go back to as I continue to breast feed.

Temple Run 2
Temple Run 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours lost, 3 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Temple Run 2 (App)
I thought the original temple run game was great but I think this is an improvement on the original game. By completing objectives you can now level up (note this does not change anything within the game but it does give you rewards which can help unlock powers). I particuarly enjoyed the addition of the mining cart to move through the game. The grahpics on the game are good and I have found this one less glitchy than the original. I have lost many hours playing this game.

RSPB Gardening for Wildlife: A Complete Guide to Nature-friendly Gardening
RSPB Gardening for Wildlife: A Complete Guide to Nature-friendly Gardening
by Adrian Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book, 3 Mar. 2013
I love this book. It is filled with so many beautiful pictures of wild life gardens which have already been created. It gives extensive information about different animals and insects which may inhabit your garden and a list of the plants and flowers which are most enjoyed by these creatures. It has given me lots of ideas for what I would like to do with my garden.

Page: 1 | 2