Profile for Jacob Bunch > Reviews

Content by Jacob Bunch

Jacob Bunch "Born in '95. I've loved books since I was little but I feel I lack to focus to just sit down and read." (Oxfordshire, United Kingdom)

SwankySwans Women's Kirsty Floral Crossbody Bag
SwankySwans Women's Kirsty Floral Crossbody Bag
Offered by SwankySwans

3.0 out of 5 stars Arrived on time and in good condition but the strap was much shorter than she ..., 2 Jun. 2015
Bought this for my mother for a trip she's taking in a few days. Arrived on time and in good condition but the strap was much shorter than she expected. The carrying capacity is fine though.

Minecraft Christmas
Minecraft Christmas

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like minecraft then buy this song., 27 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Minecraft Christmas (MP3 Download)
A charming song from Area 11 - the band who supply all the music for the popular youtube channel BlueXephos (The Yogscast)

A must buy if you like minecraft, I've been listening to it all Christmas :)

Hauppauge HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition HDMI Capture Device (PS3/Xbox)
Hauppauge HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition HDMI Capture Device (PS3/Xbox)
Offered by fusion9online

4.0 out of 5 stars Probably the best device around to record games on!, 27 Dec. 2012
Very easy and simple to set up and start recording game footage. Once you've done the initial set up (chosen resolution, sound settings, video settings, destination folder etc) it's literally as simple as pressing a button to start recording whatever it is that is on your display - and excellent feature.

Very compact and sits nicely on my desk without looking out of place.

The wires are quite long, good for reaching across a room (depending on your set up).

It can be a bit of a squeeze getting all the wires organised neatly if space isn't a luxury though.

The only fault I give it is the bundled editing software. It is absolutely dreadful if you want to do more than just a simple crop, though for the most basic editing it is very good.

LG IPS234V-PN.AEK PS 23-inch Widescreen LED Monitor
LG IPS234V-PN.AEK PS 23-inch Widescreen LED Monitor

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful! Fantastic value for money!, 27 Dec. 2012
This monitor is absolutely beautiful!

I bought it because I needed a display with an HDMI-In to use with my new WiiU console, so I decided to get a monitor as they're cheaper than televisions and I could use it as a second screen for my PC.

I picked this one on the advise of a local PC repair shop and I have to say the manager was right to recommend it.
It has a stunningly beautiful IPS LED display that is really good at showing up vibrant colours. It's a treat to watch videos and play games on.

The only fault I give it is it's stand. It's very light and flimsy and makes the monitor wobble at the slightest tap on my desk. It doesn't bother me too much but I'd recommend you put thought into buying a third-party stand to use rather than the one it comes with.

For it's price and quality of image I highly recommend getting this monitor, or one of it's larger versions. This monitor is fantastic value for money as I paid just a little over £110 for it if I recall correctly.

Fast USB Ethernet Network/LAN Adaptor For Nintendo Wii
Fast USB Ethernet Network/LAN Adaptor For Nintendo Wii
Offered by Micropix

1.0 out of 5 stars Wii LAN Adapter for use with WiiU, 16 Dec. 2012
I'm sure this product works perfectly fine with the Wii, but if you intend on buying this to work with your WiiU then DON'T. It is not compatible. Only the Official Nintendo Wii LAN Adapter from 2007 works with the WiiU.