Profile for r . s. f. > Reviews

Content by r . s. f.

r . s. f. "r.s.f" (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
TECHGEAR® Sony Xperia Z2 GLASS Edition Genuine Tempered Glass Screen Protector Guard Cover (Xperia Z2)
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

1.0 out of 5 stars Mine cracked in two places, after I dropped my ..., 3 Mar. 2016
Mine cracked in two places , after I dropped my phone onto a wooden table , about 4 inches height.

2 in 1 Wire Patio Weed Brush Block Paving Garden Weeding Scraper with Hook/Spike
Offered by E 4 Emporium Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money on this rubbish, 3 Mar. 2016
Maybe cheap , but mine broke the first time I used it , and it was only light use on about a two metre line on drive block paving.
Don't waste your money on this rubbish.

AA Ocean Air Freshener Clip-Ons, Set of 5
AA Ocean Air Freshener Clip-Ons, Set of 5
Offered by Innox Trading

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money ., 3 Mar. 2016
I would not waste money on these , as there is almost no scent / aroma from them at all . Perhaps I should try all five at once to see if they smell then ? .

Fluesystems Eco 4 Heat Powered Stove Fan - New for 2015/6
Fluesystems Eco 4 Heat Powered Stove Fan - New for 2015/6
Offered by Fluesystems

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great fan, 24 Dec. 2015
I bought this fan from flue systems just over a week ago , and I am really impressed with it all round . I have a small aga multi stove and not a lot of room on top , I came across this fan and the size was just right , it is amazing how radiates the heat from the stove , it's a full on gush of heat ,but a steady all round gentle heat , which spreads all around my largish living room and out of the door to hallway etc . Don't hesitate ,buy one .
I am glad I bought it .

Hush Puppies Outlaw, Men's Derby, Brown (Brown Leather), 10 UK (45 EU)
Hush Puppies Outlaw, Men's Derby, Brown (Brown Leather), 10 UK (45 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice shoes, 6 Sept. 2015
These shoes are really comfortable , very light, they feel like slippers, I am very pleased with these shoes . They look really good too.
This is the first pair of hush puppies I've owned , and if I find another pair in the style I like ,I would not hesitate to buy them .

58 Bubbles Wall Bathroom Window Shower Tile Decorations Stickers Car Kids Decals (PURPLE)
Offered by colourfulsticker

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Aug. 2015
Very good item, made well , stick really good , I've bought more.

Green Blade BB-GT094 8-inch Heavy Duty Pruning Shears
Green Blade BB-GT094 8-inch Heavy Duty Pruning Shears
Offered by Stewart and Gibson Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 15 Aug. 2015
These are quite flimsy, ok for very thin twigs , handles bend

Outdoor Key Safe With Rubber Cover Push Button
Outdoor Key Safe With Rubber Cover Push Button
Offered by birghtsun

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Aug. 2015
Very good key safe , works really well. Easy install.

Auraglow Wireless PIR Motion Sensor Ceiling Light Battery Powered Mini Automatic Porch LED Night Light
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a really good little light, 10 Aug. 2015
This is a really good little light . Gives a nice light . Sensor works well . I have mine in a small porch outside my front door and it lights up very bright. Well worth the money . Would recommend.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Black + Decker Pivot Handle Lithium Screwdriver
Black + Decker Pivot Handle Lithium Screwdriver

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tool, 17 Jun. 2015
This driver is an excellent tool . I've used it almost non stop for past 2 weeks . I charged it up fully when I first got it , and the battery is still powerful after all the use its had . I had another cordless drill 3 times the cost which was a brand name B----, and that was rubbish . This is an excellent driver that knocks spots off that other make .

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11