Profile for Spydastar > Reviews

Content by Spydastar

Spydastar

Page: 1 | 2
Sweet Hope (Sweet Home Series Book 4)
Sweet Hope (Sweet Home Series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweetest Hope, 7 April 2015
I have read Molly's story and Romes story and was captivated ... then Lexington and Austin had me transfixed. When I heard Ally had a story to tell I had to read it ... Willie Cole never disappoints ... Axle and Ally had the most beautiful story to tell ... it allows us to let go of the past and forgive ... never to judge on someone's past only on today's present. Thoroughly loved these books ... Good work Tillie

Escort in Training
Escort in Training

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 30 Mar. 2015
Very well written. Left you wanting more but in a desired way. The scenes were descriptive and kept you guessing what the next chapter was going to . This book is not for the romantic reader. At some parts I felt it was quite informative and left me with respect for the high class escort.

Three, Two, One (321): (A Dark Suspense)
Three, Two, One (321): (A Dark Suspense)

5.0 out of 5 stars Countdown, 16 Mar. 2015
I was recommended this book to read. They told me it was rather naughty but that I would love it ... my friend knows me well.

Ark sees her first but has to share with US ... Blue loves them both in different ways ... the intense passion and raw lust is in overloads ... leaves you guessing right to the end if there is to be a happy ending ...fell in love with Ark immediately and felt JDs pain.

Seriously love the author for writing a compelling love story ... a compelling naughty love story.

Step-Lover: A Stepbrother Romance
Step-Lover: A Stepbrother Romance

5.0 out of 5 stars Step Lover, 11 Mar. 2015
Love it ... heartbreaking and hot frustrating and smouldering cannot wait for Book 2 . Gotta love Blade for fighting his feelings

My Skylar
My Skylar

5.0 out of 5 stars My Skylar, 25 Jan. 2015
This review is from: My Skylar (Kindle Edition)
What a rollercoaster of a love story. They get so near then each time a tragedy appears. You have to love Mitch and the way he wants to do right by so glad. This book makes you believe that if it's real love the love that scares you a little then its love you have to face. What an amazing read. Great writing and although it's a standalone to read this alongside Gemini and Jake Undone is worth it.

Jake Undone
Jake Undone

5.0 out of 5 stars Jake was my undoing, 23 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Jake Undone (Kindle Edition)
I so loved this story. You had to realise Jake wasn't a bad boy just misunderstood. Nina has issues and Jake accepts them. The origami messages are perfect. The secret he keeps is heartbreaking. What a beautiful love story. Thoroughly enjoyed from beginning to the end.

A Prayer Before Dawn: A Nightmare In Thailand
A Prayer Before Dawn: A Nightmare In Thailand

5.0 out of 5 stars A Prayer before Dawn, 16 Jan. 2015
A real gritty insight into how one man survived Bangkok Hilton ... the writer describes his experience with raw feeling and pulls no punches when it comes to being honest about himself and the way he was treated. To not only read it from the person who survived this ordeal but for it to be a British man who acknowledges that he was a 'bruised apple' but became the fruit with the sweetest bite. Well worth reading and admiring this man's strength in and outside the ring.

RAZE
RAZE

5.0 out of 5 stars Raze, 14 Jan. 2015
This review is from: RAZE (Kindle Edition)
Loved this story it was gritty and raw. The writer pulled you into the ring with the caged fighters. The love was described perfectly. You felt as if you could smell the sweat and blood and you cheered when they found each other. A book I found hard to put down until it ended.

Raced: (Reading Companion to the bestselling Driven Series) (The Driven Series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Taking my time, 23 Dec. 2014
After reading the Driven trilogy I fell in love with the story ... Colton and Rylee are a beautiful couple ... couldn't put the books down. Then I found out there were a Colton POV ... had to get it and was not disappointed.

Taming the Storm (The Storm Series)
Taming the Storm (The Storm Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Riding the Storm, 5 July 2014
I have read the entire series ... I loved Jake and Tru but the author is amazing at what she does and now I am in love with Tom and his firecracker ... didn't want it to end.

Page: 1 | 2