Profile for G. Brewer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Clay's Way
Clay's Way
by Blair Mastbaum

5.0 out of 5 stars For any gay guy thats been 16 - this is for you!, 3 July 2009
This review is from: Clay's Way (Paperback)
This book is different to anything i've read before. It's written almost exactly how I think!! Every emotion came out whilst reading this book, more often than not I was cringing at Sam's feelings! It's a must read for any gay guy thats been 16 years old! Superb read...

EA Sports Active: Personal Trainer (Wii)
EA Sports Active: Personal Trainer (Wii)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best fitness product for the Wii - no novelties here, just genuine fitness training., 29 May 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I brought this game not expecting too much. I'm too lazy to motivate myself and go to the gym. I can't really aford gym fees so for this price it is well worth it. I did the first 20 minute excercise and boy did it work me hard! It had me breathing fast and sweating in minutes and i'm not unfit. I play rugby and train weekly - in addition to that this game is fantastic cardio. I recommend it to anyone wanting a challenge and to genuinely get fit. It's so much better than Wii Fit - less of a novelty and more of a genuine product. Fantastic, thanks EA.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish poor quality sticker., 28 April 2009
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
Absolutley stinker of a product. If you wanna pay a lot of money for a flimsy sticker then buy this product. Poor quality and not as described.

Rainbow Boys
Rainbow Boys
by Alex Sanchez

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic - a must read for everyone who is or was a gay teen!, 28 April 2009
This review is from: Rainbow Boys (Paperback)
Brilliant story - had me gripped through-out!! Found it very difficult to put down and desperate to find out what came of Nelson, Kyle and Jason! Although it's an American High School story i felt very close to the characters and recognised what was going on. If you are/were a teenager, gay a or straight, then I suggest that you read this book for an insight into the lives of three very different characters.

Meyer Select Advantage Non-Stick Cookware Saucepan Set, 5 Piece - Black
Meyer Select Advantage Non-Stick Cookware Saucepan Set, 5 Piece - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good... & even better 1 year on!!, 4 Mar. 2009
I'm writing this review on looks and first few uses of the pans... as for longevity I will complete another review in six months time. When these first arrived and I opened the box I noticed the pans oozed quality. They are a great weight, nice and heavy bottomed but not too heavy to lift/use. They look great and come in fantastic sizes - the big pan really is big! I liked the fact they could go into the oven too - fantastic at this price. The drainers on the lid actually work and completely drain the water. The Non-Stick coating appears to be good - certainly lasted a few uses and washes although I won't be using metal implements on them. All in all, so far so good! I like!

***ONE YEAR UPDATE**

Absolutely brilliant. They've survived over a years worth of cooking & dishwasher usage and look set to last years more. I've even used metal utensils ad they haven't scratched. Handles are still firmly attached, lids are in great condition. All my comments above still stand - these truly are great pans. Excellent value.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 17, 2011 12:50 AM BST

Paul and Pauline Calf's Cheese and Ham Sandwich [DVD] [2003]
Paul and Pauline Calf's Cheese and Ham Sandwich [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ Steve Coogan
Offered by westworld-

3.0 out of 5 stars Steeve Coogan is great but..., 1 Mar. 2009
... I was SO disappointed with the length of the DVD. It's a very short show and has very little content. This really detracts from the greatness that is Steve Coogan. As a show, it's excellent and great to watch. Recommended.

Formula One Championship Edition (PS3)
Formula One Championship Edition (PS3)
Offered by DVDBayFBA

4.0 out of 5 stars With this game it's definately Go Go Go!, 1 Mar. 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Being a HUGE fan of previous F1 games on the other Playstations this was the first game i brought with my new playstation 3. And I wasn't disappointed! It's a good game to either just pick up and have a quick race or to spend time building up a full career. I certainly recommend this to anyone who likes a realistic racing game.

Guantanamo Boy
Guantanamo Boy
by Anna Perera

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read book for EVERYONE..., 7 Feb. 2009
This review is from: Guantanamo Boy (Paperback)
This book is fantastic from start to finish. If you don't finish this book crying then, well! Don't want to give much away but it has been written so well. I an adult have enjoyed this book aimed at "teens" and i think it's one that should be read by everyone. It's opened my mind...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 5, 2011 8:17 PM BST

Twilight: Twilight, Book 1 (Twilight Saga)
Twilight: Twilight, Book 1 (Twilight Saga)
by Stephenie Meyer

5.0 out of 5 stars Forget Romeo & Juliet... Its Bella & Edward from now on..!, 22 Oct. 2008
Fantastic story, had me gripped all the way through wanting more & more! I only discovered after reading that it's going to become a film released this year - i hope it's a subtle as the book is.
A great read, not easy but not complicated. Its simple, smooth and enjoyable.

Top Spin 2 (Xbox 360)
Top Spin 2 (Xbox 360)
Offered by STOCKTASTIC

5.0 out of 5 stars An enjoyble game with a long life span!, 25 Nov. 2007
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Top Spin 2 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
New to XBOX and new to Topspin, i found this game to be great fun to play and quite addictive! Playing a career mode as your own character draws me back to play game after game. "Zoom" mode on gameplay is much better than having to play at the top of the court. Training is fun and if you switch coaches every year or so you can do a lot more and it DOES help your technique in the game. Overall, i really enjoyed this game and think it'll be one i'll keep and play again and again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5