Profile for Mrs. A. J. Ullah > Reviews

Content by Mrs. A. J. Ullah

Mrs. A. J. Ullah (Lincolnshire, UK)

The Continuum Concept (Arkana)
The Continuum Concept (Arkana)
by Jean Liedloff
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you knew but you had forgotten....., 3 Jun 2009
If you know anyone who is expecting a baby & who is open minded, buy them this book as a gift BEFORE the baby is born.
I was fascinated by the content although somewhere in my psyche I knew the information before I read it.
A common sense approach to parenting & in my view the only Attachment Parenting book anyone will ever need.
Back to basics, wonderful, natural ideas for bringing up baby & developing a bond others will be in awe of :o)

The No-Cry Sleep Solution: Gentle Ways to Help Your Baby Sleep Through the Night
by William Sears
Price: 7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully humane book which gets results!, 3 Jun 2009
I have to be honest, having spent 8 months nursing our beautiful son to sleep EVERY time & being woken up every hour or 2 through the night, I was sceptical. I am still being woken but as I am a co-sleeping mum I would expect to be nursing once or twice in the night.
Our son is now almost a year old & he sleeps.....YAY! Elizabeth Pantley has done the ground work in this easy to read (& almost Biblical in our house) book.....just add your needs as a family, whatever that is & you really will see changes.
Our son had medical complications which made things very tricky but Mrs Pantley's practical but kind approach has ideas for every situation. Read this book before you ferberise.....PLEASE :o)