Profile for Shane R. > Reviews

ORIGINAL RUSSIAN SOVIET USSR ARMY FUR USHANKA COLD WAR HAT BADGE SIZE 60
ORIGINAL RUSSIAN SOVIET USSR ARMY FUR USHANKA COLD WAR HAT BADGE SIZE 60
Offered by USSR House Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased so Far, 15 Aug 2014
The Ushanka's quality is very very nice, from the furry material on the inside, to the badge and straps. I am very pleased with the hat, but I would not wear it yet where I live as it is the end of Summer. Got this in preparation for Autumn/Winter. People told me that it would be an uncomfortable fit, I measure as a size 59.5cm head, and this is a 60cm, and this fits nicely. Also, the hat arrived a day before the estimated delivery date, and only took about 3 days to get here, and I live in Ireland.

Helikon Tactical 1 Hole Balaclava Cotton Airsoft Black
Helikon Tactical 1 Hole Balaclava Cotton Airsoft Black
Offered by Military 1st

5.0 out of 5 stars No reason to Dislike, 15 Aug 2014
I don't see a reason not to love it. It is a nice fit of course, the material feels good, and makes you look cool in any situation; Almost. There is no downside to it that I have physically found yet,

M88 Tactical Helmet - Black - SWAT Helmet
M88 Tactical Helmet - Black - SWAT Helmet
Offered by CamoOutdoor - The Sports & Camouflage Outfitters

3.0 out of 5 stars Straps a Bit Loose, 15 Aug 2014
The Swat helmet is an okay product. The material of the helmet itself is very good for the price, and seems very real. A downside to the helmet would be that the chin strap kept falling off sometimes, however you can just put it back on. I would recommend this product if you don't mind tampering with the straps from time to time.

NEW AMD PILEDRIVER FX-6350 Gaming PC (AMD FX-6350 Six Core 4.20GHz CPU, NVIDIA GTX660 2GB HDMI Graphics Card, 1TB Hard Drive, 8GB DDR3 Memory, HDMI 1080p, USB 3.0, WiFi) (pre-installed with Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit OS)
Offered by ADMI Limited UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, Best purchase I have ever made, 31 July 2014
Where do I start?
This computer is amazing for the price, first off , I live in Ireland, and to buy a PC like this here, it would be lot more expensive. I am very happy with the product. It runs like a charm, and handles a lot of things I throw at it; for example, gaming. Battlefield 3 on high settings runs no problem, even Ultra, but I would not push it. Minecraft, not a problem, solid 60fps and no drops. Dayz performs nicely and Grand Theft Auto 4 runs flawlessly on highest settings. When it comes to gaming, this is an amazing purchase if you want to make the jump from console to PC, heck even if you are getting a PC upgrade.

In regards to browsing and speed, this computer makes my internet look a lot faster, simply because the PC loads the browser without a problem. Loading files has never been quicker. The fans are pretty quiet, and the PC can go upwards of 9 hours without heating up!(As far as I have tested it for that long) A nice addition to this PC is that since it comes with a GTX660, you can claim a free promotional game from Nvidia, I received Watch Dogs. Anyway, it is an amazing computer, I am delighted with the product, ADMI/AWD-IT are very helpful when it comes to responding to e-mails and general customer support(They replied to my e-mail within half an hour on several occasions!)

When buying a computer, I was very skeptical, but this PC put my mind to ease. 5/5 stars, well done ADMI, this beast is worth the purchase! My only quarrel would be that the PC was delivered about a day or two past the estimated time delivery(keep in mind I live overseas to this business), however It was WELL worth the wait.