Profile for Mrs C M Bowen > Reviews

Content by Mrs C M Bowen

Mrs C M Bowen

Andrew James 1100 Watt Digital Filter Coffee Maker With Fully Programmable Function And Reusable Mesh Filter- 15 Cup Capacity
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars I am thrilled with this coffee maker. The coffee ..., 9 Feb. 2015
I am thrilled with this coffee maker. The coffee is really hot, unlike that made in my previous appliances. It took a while to get to us in Spain but it was worth waiting for!

FlavorCHEF Cooker 224002UK, Black
FlavorCHEF Cooker 224002UK, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars We are absolutely delighted with our Flavorchef as it is so easy to ..., 9 Feb. 2015
We are absolutely delighted with our Flavorchef as it is so easy to use. So far we have cooked salmon in it, chicken portions, sausages, and the other night we cooked steak on one half together with tomatoes, and fried onion rings on the other half. It is brilliant and saves using several utensils and we find it so easy to clean with a little water and some kitchen roll. We are considering buying a second one as we shall be cooking this way in the summer, instead of using the BBQ. The delivery to Spain was fast and efficient. An excellent purchase!

The Hairy Dieters Eat for Life: How to Love Food, Lose Weight and Keep it Off for Good! (Hairy Bikers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Dec. 2014
I use this all the time. The recipes are delicious!

Very Large New Quality Traditional Beige Rug carpet 240 x 330 cm (8' x 11') Sherborne
Offered by Lord of Rugs

5.0 out of 5 stars I am absolutely delighted with this large rug, 3 Dec. 2014
I am absolutely delighted with this large rug! I ordered it on 24th November and received it here in Spain on 1st December. It looks, and feels wonderful. It was well packaged and wasn't creased at all. Thank you Amazon!!

Galt Toys Tiny Wooden Trike
Galt Toys Tiny Wooden Trike

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent choice for a 2nd birthday present!, 24 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Galt Toys Tiny Wooden Trike (Toy)
I am glad we bought this. Our grandson, who is 2, loves it! He is on it all the time.