Profile for Hannah > Reviews

Content by Hannah

Hannah

Collins Concise German-English Dictionary (Collins Concise German Dictionary 2) (German Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for on the go & a massive time-saver!, 23 Feb 2012
As I'm studying German for my degree , I always need some kind of Dictionary with me all the time , especially for when I'm away from home and can't carry the hardback version of this dictionary that I rely on for pretty much all my work.

It's important to notice that this dictionary e-book only has the German-English version and not the other way round - for anyone who needs to translate I would recommend buying both dictionaries together. It's pretty much as I expected , easy to use and with the Kindle I can easily search for any kinds of words without needing to spend a long time flicking through pages!

One of the most important factors for me when buying this dictionary was also how it presents grammar - the gender of each noun and what preposition/case the verbs can take are easily listed alongside some example sentences. All in all I would really recommended this Dictionary , as it is as good as the book version and saves me a lot of time!