Profile for brensan100 > Reviews

Content by brensan100

brensan100

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
HP 300XL (High Capacity) Remanufactured Black & Tri-Colour Printer Ink Cartridges For use with HP Photosmart C4670 C4680 C4685 C4780 C4783 Printers by Ink Trader
Offered by Carooble Europe

4.0 out of 5 stars Good and fast service, 20 April 2015
There was a small problem with these but Ink Trader has responded quickly and well to resolve the issue.

Timex Unisex Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Multicolour Resin Strap T2N798PF
Offered by tictocwatches

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, practical and a great price, 30 Mar. 2014
Can't say much more. It's to use around the garden to save my husband's timex classic from getting the strap dirty. I have three similar watches in different colours. Clear dial, back light, robust, cheap enough not to worry about. Love them all.

Cashmere Scarf 100% Pure ladies scarves Wrap Shawls Free P&P NEW women (Purple)
Cashmere Scarf 100% Pure ladies scarves Wrap Shawls Free P&P NEW women (Purple)
Offered by The Little Market Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars A gift, 24 Jan. 2014
This was a gift for my elderly step-mum. I haven't seen it but she seems to love it. Her birthday is right after Christmas which can b a difficult time for deliveries, but this arrived very quickly.

Pride and Prejudice
Pride and Prejudice

5.0 out of 5 stars classic, 24 Jan. 2014
I have loved this book for almost 50 years. It's great to have it on my kindle to dip into whenever I feel like it.

The Scottish Prisoner: A Lord John Grey Novel
The Scottish Prisoner: A Lord John Grey Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite writer, 24 Jan. 2014
I have run out of great compliments about Diana Gabaldon's books. Superlative in every way, writing, plot, characterisation, and research,

Broken Silence
Broken Silence

1.0 out of 5 stars sequel to silence, 24 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Broken Silence (Kindle Edition)
I'm not really reviewing this - I won't be reading it as it's a sequel to a book I didn't like and didn't finish. It's about the style, not the plot. Some people may love it.

Silence
Silence

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 24 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Silence (Kindle Edition)
I didn't like this at all, and didn't read much of it. It was free so I'm not really complaining.

Helpless: A True Short Story
Helpless: A True Short Story

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite a nice book, 24 Jan. 2014
It was quite pleasant to read with a beginning and an ending. Lacked some detail and filling out of characters.

DRAG
DRAG
by Christopher Logan

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning photography, 5 Jan. 2014
This review is from: DRAG (Hardcover)
Bought this as a gift, slightly unsure of what would come, but was delighted with the quality and content. A real glossy coffee table book, with a twist!

A Trail of Fire (Lord John Grey)
A Trail of Fire (Lord John Grey)

5.0 out of 5 stars Diana Gabaldon never disappoints, 5 Jan. 2014
I love everything she writes. Masterly use of language and wonderful storytelling! She doesn't patronise her readers, or spoonfeed us in any way. In other words -'pay attention, or you'll miss something!'
She will occasionally allow her Scots or English characters to use American expressions, but I forgive her anyway. Everything else is so astoundingly good.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3