Profile for Kazeko > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Rocket Dog Women's Sidestep Black Slick PU Mid-Calf Western Boot 6 UK
Rocket Dog Women's Sidestep Black Slick PU Mid-Calf Western Boot 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 26 Jun 2013
Such lovely boots! I just love them! They are really comfortable as their inner sole is kind of soft. Look stunning on too! Might get them in brown as well ;-)

3 x Wardrobe Dehumidifier
3 x Wardrobe Dehumidifier
Offered by buyabargainuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!, 27 Feb 2013
This review is from: 3 x Wardrobe Dehumidifier
it really works! It lasts maybe 1-2 months, depending on how humid your room is, but our wardrobe just doesn't smell mouldy anymore, hooray!!! :-)

Good Food: Easy Baking Recipes (Good Food 101)
Good Food: Easy Baking Recipes (Good Food 101)
by Sarah Cook

3.0 out of 5 stars thinish book, 27 Feb 2013
I loved the book 101 Cakes & Bakes that's why I ordered this one too. But it's much thinner and I haven't found many recipes I want to try...

Caffitaly ECAFFE CHOCOLATE Capsule suitable for CAFISSIMO TCHIBO, DUALIT CAFFITALY, La Pavoni, Gaggia CAFFITALY, Saeco CAFFITALY
Offered by Coffea Online com

2.0 out of 5 stars very watery, 27 Feb 2013
Maybe I've got the wrong machine, but apparently it's compatible with all Caffitaly coffee machines so I tried them out. I've got a Tchibo Cafissimo but there's no option for hot chocolate so I've used all three different ones to see which one works. None of them did work. Too watery and the espresso option is just one mouth full. Will not buy again. Will have to buy the real Tchibo ones in Germany (they are much cheaper anyway).

Ergo Baby Original Baby Carrier (Camel)
Ergo Baby Original Baby Carrier (Camel)

5.0 out of 5 stars no more back pain, 17 Dec 2012
absolutely fantastic! I had the Baby Bjoern carrier before and I couldn't use it longer than 30mins - it made my back hurt so much! This one is just brilliant for travelling or hopping on buses to visit friends. Don't really like the sideways position but front and back is perfect! Baby loves it too, likes to sleep in it. And the best thing: when she sees me putting it on her little face lights up and she comes crawling up to me :-)

Bath Buddies: Fluttery Fish
Bath Buddies: Fluttery Fish
by Jo Moon
Edition: Bath Book

5.0 out of 5 stars very cute!, 17 Nov 2012
my daughter loves books so there has to be one in the bath tub, too! She absolutely loves it :-)

Babyway Cyane Highchair
Babyway Cyane Highchair

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 17 Nov 2012
Easy to put together, easy to keep clean and it's my favourite colour :-)
I like the way you can use the chair without it's table so your little one can sit with you at the dining table.
Great value for money. Very pleased.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic!, 17 Nov 2012
Love it! So easy to pull, the wheels are just sliding across the street. I wish I bought the whole set of 3 !

Pampers Simply Dry Size 4 (Maxi) Economy 2 x Packs of 50 Nappies--100 Nappies
Pampers Simply Dry Size 4 (Maxi) Economy 2 x Packs of 50 Nappies--100 Nappies

5.0 out of 5 stars just as good as baby-dry, 21 May 2012
We usually use pampers baby-dry for the long 12-13hrs night sleep, but when my husband brought our baby girl to bed for a change he used one of these ones by mistake. I thought I will probably have a crying baby in the middle of the night, but no, the nappies didn't leak even after a long night sleep :-)
I'm not buying the expensive pampers baby-dry anymore, just using these instead :-)

Huggies Super Dry Size 4 (15-31 lbs/7-14 kg) Nappies - Pack of 160
Huggies Super Dry Size 4 (15-31 lbs/7-14 kg) Nappies - Pack of 160

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 21 May 2012
I would not recommend these nappies as they are leaking badly! Also they are quite bulky, look uncomfortable. I very much prefer pampers simply dry, they haven't leaked once even though my 6 months old daughter has been sleeping 12-13hrs straight through the night since 4 months.

Page: 1 | 2