Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Black Friday Deals Refreshed in Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now DIYED Shop Fire Shop Kindle Paperwhite Listen in Prime Shop Now Shop now
Profile for Mum Maxwell > Reviews

Content by Mum Maxwell

Mum Maxwell

Skip Hop Dash Deluxe Changing Bag (Cherry Bloom)
Skip Hop Dash Deluxe Changing Bag (Cherry Bloom)

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but nice bag, 3 Oct. 2011
I already was given a pacapod bag when my baby was born and whilst this is a brilliant bag having 2 small bags inside it for nappy changing and food, it was black and I wanted a more stylish bag. I ordered the skip hop cherry bloom bag and it is really nice. It goes well with my red pushchair. All the outside pockets are fastened with magnets which means that you cannot cram them full with stuff, but thats okay as I just usually put my keys, phone, dummy and travelcard in them and it works fine. The outside 2 holders for bottles are good. Inside there is a zip pocket which is quite shallow so can't put 2 much in. There are also 2 open top pockets and the bag is separated into 2 compartments. Its plenty for a day bag. Now that my child is weaning though I tend to bring her food in the pacapod food bag. I would still recommend this bag.....although I have seen a lot of mummies with it, so it is very popular.

Taf Toys Clip On Pram Book
Taf Toys Clip On Pram Book

5.0 out of 5 stars Taf Toy Clip on Pram Book, 11 Jun. 2011
Fits neatly around the edge of the pram so baby has something to look at when being pushed around. Cute pictures.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Gabe and Grace Sheepskin care seat, 11 Jun. 2011
I was recommended this sheepskin liner and I have not looked back. My baby was born quite small so kept sliding in the car seat or pram and seemed very uncomfortable. After using the sheepskin liner, she loves it, is so comfy and falls asleep easily on it when I am out and about. It it universal so can be used when baby moves into the buggy and is cool in summer and warm in winter. An excellent purchase and recommend it to all mums.