Profile for happy go lucky > Reviews

Content by happy go lucky

happy go lucky "Jan" (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 22 Nov. 2013
This is an excellent product.There is no irritation to the area where Frontline is applied It comes highly recommended.from me as a customer.

Johnsons Veterinary Products 4Fleas Tablets for Cats and Kittens, Pack of 3
Johnsons Veterinary Products 4Fleas Tablets for Cats and Kittens, Pack of 3
Offered by Pet Connection

5.0 out of 5 stars Value, 22 Nov. 2013
Ifound this product did just what it claimed to do and acted very quickly.I would not hesitate in recommending this product.

KJV SCOURBY COMPLETE BIBLE AUDIO MPS CD
KJV SCOURBY COMPLETE BIBLE AUDIO MPS CD
by SCOURBY ALEXANDER
Edition: MP3 CD

4.0 out of 5 stars Hesitant, 22 Nov. 2013
I found his reading of the Bible, a touch slow.
Whether its because I am familiar with it or not, I cannot say, otherwise his reading is concise and clear.

Provided You Don't Kiss Me: 20 Years with Brian Clough
Provided You Don't Kiss Me: 20 Years with Brian Clough
by Duncan Hamilton

5.0 out of 5 stars requestedI ., 6 Aug. 2013
I bought this book for my son who loves football. He told me it was a very good and interesting book.He picked this book up on every available opportunity. He was delighted with it and said it exceeded his expectation.Obviously highly recommended.

And the Truth Shall Set You Free
And the Truth Shall Set You Free
by David Icke

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous, 6 Aug. 2013
Highly Recommended for truth seekers,,a book you always look forward to picking up Full of facts which will certainly have you thinking out of the box.So good I would not dream of loaning it out .Highly recommended.

The Lost Books of the Bible: Being All the Gospels, Epistles and Other Pieces Now Extant Attributed to Jesus Christ, His Apostles and Companions
by Rh Value Publishing

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating, 6 Aug. 2013
I really found this book fascinating as it contains some books which aren't included in the King James Bible, For any one interested in Theology this is the book for you .

Mane 'n Tail Shampoo and Conditioner
Mane 'n Tail Shampoo and Conditioner
Offered by hairnbeautyshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Aug. 2013
As your previous reviews stated, it really lives up to its reputation.
I have tried all sorts of shampoos and conditioners in the past, but this one is magic
I have no hesitation in recommending this product and now I have found it , will not use anything else Full marks for excellence.

UC-E6 USB for Fuji FinePix AV10
UC-E6 USB for Fuji FinePix AV10
Offered by CCables

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, 6 Aug. 2013
A simple product, which is simple to use and does the job perfectly ie getting photos from my Fuji camera,I would definitely recommend it.

Angels in My Hair
Angels in My Hair
by Lorna Byrne

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 6 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Angels in My Hair (Paperback)
I chose this rating because I felt I could anticipate what to expect.
Apart from that, I found it a jolly good read and always looked forward to reading more. Alight hearted read based on actual occurances during the whole of her life.
I would certainly recommend it to friends.

Philips Halogen Lightbulb 300w Linear Clear 2 Pack
Philips Halogen Lightbulb 300w Linear Clear 2 Pack

4.0 out of 5 stars recommended, 27 May 2013
I found i had great difficulty finding this product in my local stores,so I instantly checked out Amazon.To my relief, there they were.These bulbs were for an exclusive lamp stand, therefore ,they had to be exact, otherwise i could no longer use that lamp Thet come in a doule pack, so i have always have a spare.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4