ARRAY(0xb6b86684)

Page: 1 | 2
BuggyTug Universal Pram Wrist Strap
BuggyTug Universal Pram Wrist Strap

4.0 out of 5 stars An absolute must in the winter, 14 Jan 2014
I was so happy to have this today as I was walking down a steep long hill, covered in ice. It made me feel very safe. It's quite tight, though, and I have skinny arms, so I don't know if it will fit everyone. But at least it will stay on as it's not too loose.

BABYBJÖRN Baby Plate and Spoon, 2-pack (Orange/ Turquoise)
BABYBJÖRN Baby Plate and Spoon, 2-pack (Orange/ Turquoise)

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable and practical, 14 Jan 2014
We are by no means ready to have our daughter start eating on her own, as we found out today... But for now these will work well for her to pick food from with her hands. They are very practically shaped and will stay on the table very well. Much better than a plate/bowl with a suction cup and edges which are very easy to grab.

Pitter Patter Snuggle Bag Pink Cupcake (12-18 Months)
Pitter Patter Snuggle Bag Pink Cupcake (12-18 Months)

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 14 Jan 2014
This seems like a really nice sleeping bag. I bought it for my niece, so I have not tried it, but it looks great and seems to be a good size.

Zehui Baby Fur Lining Winter Snow Boots Infant Wool Shoes Grey Tag XXL
Zehui Baby Fur Lining Winter Snow Boots Infant Wool Shoes Grey Tag XXL

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 14 Jan 2014
These are exactly as you would expect for the price. Basic boots, nothing fancy. They seem just fine, and will hopefully work well on my daughter this winter.

Tommee Tippee Sangenic Compatible Cassette (Pack of 9)
Tommee Tippee Sangenic Compatible Cassette (Pack of 9)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good and affordable, 14 Jan 2014
These work very well, and are a steal compared to where I live, where you get about two cassettes for this price. Recommended for sure.

Jack Links Original Beef Jerky 75 g (Pack of 3)
Jack Links Original Beef Jerky 75 g (Pack of 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great jerky, 14 Jan 2014
This is by far my favourite beef jerky. It's nice and sweet. Some pices are a bit tough and dry, but most are delicious.

LittleBloom, Reusable Pocket Cloth Nappy, Fastener: Popper, Set of 8, Girl Patterns 812, With 8 Bamboo Inserts, set_14958
Offered by YELLOW BLOOM

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute selection, 14 Jan 2014
I love these nappies! They seem to be amazing quality for the price, so soft and beautiful. Where I live, reusable nappies easily cost 20 pounds, so I'm very glad to have found these. Would recommend them to anyone!

LittleBloom, Reusable Pocket Cloth BAMBOO Nappy, Fastener: Popper, Set of 1, Pattern 4, With 1 Microfibre Insert, Owls In Cream
Offered by YELLOW BLOOM

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 14 Jan 2014

Smafolk Unisex Baby Long Sleeve Suit with Apples Green Size 80
Smafolk Unisex Baby Long Sleeve Suit with Apples Green Size 80

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but not for a chubby baby, 11 Jan 2014
This is very nice, but clearly meant for quite skinny babies. It's much narrower than it looks in the picture.

Diono Shade Maker Universal Stroller Sun Shade Canopy (Black)
Diono Shade Maker Universal Stroller Sun Shade Canopy (Black)
Offered by babydepot

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 11 Jan 2014
This is probably an ok sun shade, but it didn't fit our stroller at all. Seemed to be good quality.

Page: 1 | 2