Profile for JG > Reviews

Puccini: La Boheme
Puccini: La Boheme
Price: 11.03

4.0 out of 5 stars La Boheme - great for when I am on a journey., 5 Aug 2011
This review is from: Puccini: La Boheme (Audio CD)
Very good quality - not excellent but good enough to listen to in the car - and fast delivery. No complaints at this price. Would definitely use again.

Polar FT40F Heart Rate Monitor
Polar FT40F Heart Rate Monitor

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent product, 12 May 2011
Third Polar watch I've had and this is by far the best. Love it!!! First one expensive but good (WTM), second total rubbish (cf review), this one - perfect. Records accurately and supports you In either fat or fitness workouts. Keeps your records - and very easy to use. Looks better than I thought - like everything about it. Go for it - don't waste money on anything less. It's the best.

Flip Video Ultra High Definition Camcorder With 8GB Memory - Black
Flip Video Ultra High Definition Camcorder With 8GB Memory - Black
Offered by TUFFskinz

4.0 out of 5 stars Flip Video Ultra HD, 20 Jun 2010
This is a great product. Having looked at the reviews, it took me a long time to decide which model to buy and this is definitely it. Very easy to use - wish that you could edit out the sound though if you wanted to - good image and easy to store/carry about. Wish you could revisit editing too - everything needs to be redone if you make a mistake with credits, etc. On balance though - excellent value for money. Fingers crossed, though, that nothing does go wrong as it is early days for me with this yet and having read the reviews, I dread anything going wrong as the support/help and the ability to fix doesn't look great. As I said, fingers crossed as all seems fine. Much recommended.

Polar F4M Heart Rate Monitor - Black Thunder
Polar F4M Heart Rate Monitor - Black Thunder

1.0 out of 5 stars Polar F4M Heart Rate Monitor, 27 Feb 2010
I am very disappointed with this product. It is inconsistent and measures calories inaccurately and intermittently. I do not like the kcal measure at all. It is also intermittent in measuring heart rate and calories and connects and disconnects constantly. A nuisance. I previously had a more expensive polar HR monitor and this was fantastic. As someone who regularly exercises, I regret not paying that bit more for a more sophisticated and reliable polar - but having had a good one I expected that all polar products would be of a high standard. Take my advice and don't bother with this one! It does the basics badly. Can I have my money back, please!! Polar F4M Heart Rate Monitor