Profile for Pat Hegarty > Reviews

Pat Hegarty

#willpower
#willpower

4.0 out of 5 stars Super album, 31 May 2013
This review is from: #willpower (Audio CD)
This album is fantastic , will I am has some cracking songs on this album, we all know he is not the best singer in the world but he is a superb song writer, collaborator and producer. Good morning the first song on the album is a classic and all the songs right through put you in good form , the Ghetto is one of the best songs on the album . highly recommended .

Heaven [Deluxe edition]
Heaven [Deluxe edition]
Offered by positivenoise

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely amazing album, 8 Dec 2012
This review is from: Heaven [Deluxe edition] (Audio CD)
I cannot put it into words how much I love this album and her amazing voice but I will try.

I would not buy an album twice but I did on this one, I just had to buy the deluxe edition as the original heaven album was heaven, her voice, the lyric content, the music, the production everything about the album was perfect. I won't go into all the songs but just to say all ages and types of music lovers should have this in there music collection, she can touch you with her lyrics and voice , you can actually feel her pain, frustration and happiness in each song and the deluxe version has 5 extra songs all equally amazing.

The only thing I'd say is these extra 5 songs would have being a great edition to a brand new album where we might have got a further 7 or 8 more new cracking songs, so unfortunately we will have to wait a while longer to hear a new album from Rebecca but I'm not complaining the deluxe version is magic

I know she has a new management team in place and really hope they steer Rebecca in the right direction as her next album will be crucial to her career.

All I can say is buy it you will not be disappointed . I can see one reviewer was giving out about the the way the CD was delivered, complain to the supplier and get a life , don't tarnish this amazing album.

Bad Boys  [1983] [US Import] [Blu-ray] [Region A]
Bad Boys [1983] [US Import] [Blu-ray] [Region A]
Dvd ~ Esai Morales
Offered by passionFlix UK

4.0 out of 5 stars If you like Sean Penn buy it simple as that, 8 Dec 2012
Sean penn is a great actor and one I have watched in many a film, I never heard of this film before so decided to buy it and I really enjoyed it. If you are looking for special effects and explosions etc you will not find it in this movie but what you will find is quality acting and a great story line that will keep you interested to the very end. This movie is over 25 years old and obviously Sean penn is extremely young in it but he delivers a powerful performance along with the other cast members.

Ceelo's Magic Moment
Ceelo's Magic Moment

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing from ceelo green, 8 Dec 2012
This review is from: Ceelo's Magic Moment (Audio CD)
Extremely disappointing from the big Man himself, I should have known what I was buying as it is a Christmas CD but I just cannot understand why he has done it, I am a big fan of his from the early days to the present but this CD is over produced on some songs and you get the feeling it was rushed in order to be released for the Christmas trade. I can see from other reviews people love it and that is fair enough there is some great tracks on it(that is some I said) but all of the reviewers are either just looking for another Christmas album to play and they don't care who it is or they don't even know who ceelo is. I was expecting a lot more but in the end this album is one for ceelo to forget about.I think he was looking for a quick commercial success and an a single that would be a massive hit that people would buy year after year .
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 13, 2012 7:46 PM GMT