Profile for HLF > Reviews

Content by HLF

HLF "Hillie" (UK)

Mason Drinking Jar Glasses 20oz / 568ml - Pack of 4 | Gift Boxed | bar@drinkstuff | 1 Pint Drinking Jars for Home Brew, Jam Jar Drinking Glasses, Glass Mugs
Offered by Drinkstuff

4.0 out of 5 stars The Mason jars were very nice, however, 12 Jan. 2015
The Mason jars were very nice, however, the Mason lids I bought which are for these jars were of very poor quality and did not fit well and do therefore do not seal well. Very disappointed with the lids.

Drinking Jar Lids Red & White - Set of 4 | Mason Drinking Jar Lids, Gingham Lids for Drinking Jars, Screw Top Lids
Offered by Drinkstuff

1.0 out of 5 stars The lids were very poor quality and even though they were "Mason" lids and ..., 12 Jan. 2015
The lids were very poor quality and even though they were "Mason" lids and I purchased the "Mason" jars they do not fit well and therefore do not seal well.

Pure Package The Balance Diet
Pure Package The Balance Diet
by Jennifer Irvine

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 7 Jan. 2014
This book is outstanding if you are wanting to eat a healthy balanced diet then I would strongly recommend this book. It has some amazing recipes and the book is laid out perfectly. Definitely one on the top of my list.

Mediterranean: Food of the Sun
Mediterranean: Food of the Sun
by Jacqueline Clark

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Mediterranean recipe book, 5 Dec. 2013
I have about 300 recipe books and this one is definitely going to be at the top of my list for my Mediterranean recipe books, well written, beautiful pictures and absolutely delicious recipes. I received the book about an hour ago and I have already marked so many recipes which I intend trying. If you want a good Mediterranean recipe book I can strongly recommend this one even though I have not tried the recipes as yet they all look very yummy! It was definitely a good purchase and I am delighted to add it to my library of recipe books.