Profile for Lynne > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Revlon Eterna 27+ Correcting Eye Cream 15 ml
Revlon Eterna 27+ Correcting Eye Cream 15 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Best eye and lip cream on the market, 7 Dec. 2014
The soft gel cream is fabulous and softens lines around the eyes and lip. Find my lipline is smoother too.

The 5:2 Bikini Diet
The 5:2 Bikini Diet
by Jacqueline Whitehart

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 12 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The 5:2 Bikini Diet (Paperback)
I started to do this diet in January and I've lost 10 pounds in total. Good menu selection to help you plan meals. Easy enough and practical advice. Definitley recommend!

Bespoke I Kill Creepers Bag Retro Shoulder Boys School Gamer Zombie Creeper - Royal Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Schoolboy Bag, 12 Mar. 2014
My 9 year old son loves this bag and it can fit his school work and kit bag in too.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The fininshing touch!, 12 Mar. 2014
This is such a beautiful bathroom light, it finishes off my new bathroom. It gives off quite alot of light and the crystals catch the reflection beautifully. Worth every penny!

official manchester city navy baseball cap
official manchester city navy baseball cap
Offered by ndlwholesale

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cap, 27 Jan. 2014
Bought these for my Australian relatives, who absolutley love them. They do exactly what it says, a good Manchester City cap!

Harry Potter (Three book set, includes Vols 1-3: Philosopher's Stone, Chamber of Secrets and Prisoner of Azkaban)
by J.K. Rowling

4.0 out of 5 stars Great compact books, 27 Jan. 2014
My 9 year old loves these. They have a lot of words per page, so not for those who maybe put off by that. The advantage is a more compact book. As it was for a child, would have preferred a more colourful or inspiring cover.

Learn Pilates
Learn Pilates

4.0 out of 5 stars Good introduction to Pilates, 27 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Learn Pilates (App)
I would have given 5, but couldnt at first navigate around the site. Once you realise you swipe rather than click into it, it is fine. Good clear direction, with all excercises.

7 Min Workout
7 Min Workout

5.0 out of 5 stars Great work out, that can be done anytime, 27 Jan. 2014
This review is from: 7 Min Workout (App)
I have so little time to excercise, that I have found this great for me. You can easily find 7 minutes in the day. Easy to understand simple graphics, showing each excercise with just enough time in between.

Spy Gear Stealth Comms Walkie Talkies
Spy Gear Stealth Comms Walkie Talkies
Offered by Toy Haven UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, can hear a whisper!, 30 Dec. 2013
My 9 year old son loves this and the range is quite amazing! It fits quite snugly around the neck and is quite comfortable.

Olay Regenerist 3 Point Super Age-Defying Moisturiser - 50 ml
Olay Regenerist 3 Point Super Age-Defying Moisturiser - 50 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but not moist enough, 6 Aug. 2013
I have a typical combination skin,It feels quite firming, but doesn't deliver enough moisture on contact. My current moisturizer leaves a slight film which makes it easy to apply my foundation. This seems to leave a slightly drier surface and as my skin is a little dry in the sun, the surface of my skin appears dry/flaky over an oily nose!

Page: 1 | 2