Profile for PPS076 > Reviews

Helpful Votes: 2066

PPS076 (UK)
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Clipper Fairtrade Drinking Chocolate 250 g (Pack of 6)
Clipper Fairtrade Drinking Chocolate 250 g (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Rich, Luxurious And Smooth 'Drinking Chocolate', 25 Nov 2014
I decided to buy this for my girlfriend (now wife) for Xmas 2013 because she loves 'Drinking Chocolate' and 'Hot Chocolate' and I knew that 'Clipper' made high quality products.

Its aroma is very pleasant and the powder looks better quality than your 'Average Drinking Chocolate or Hot Chocolate'. When I added 3 tea spoons to hot milk I found that it tasted absolutely delicious and it had exceeded my expectations. I have tried a lot of different brands before but this is with the best.

The taste is rich, luxurious, natural chocolate-y and full of flavour. It's also smooth and there is no unpleasant after taste or 'sickly' feeling by the end.

Note: This product is classed as 'Drinking Chocolate' and is different from 'Hot Chocolate'. The difference between the 2 is that 'Drinking Chocolate' is mixed with hot milk and 'Hot Chocolate' is mixed with hot water.

Comment Comment | Permalink

Clipper Fairtrade Drinking Chocolate (250g)
Clipper Fairtrade Drinking Chocolate (250g)
Offered by Cooking Marvellous

Ft Drinking Chocolate 250 g - x 4 Units Deal

Ft Drinking Chocolate 250 g 10 Pack Bulk Savings
Ft Drinking Chocolate 250 g 10 Pack Bulk Savings

Verdict: Rich, Luxurious And Smooth 'Drinking Chocolate'

Ft Drinking Chocolate 250 g - ( x 5 Pack)
Ft Drinking Chocolate 250 g - ( x 5 Pack)

Verdict: Rich, Luxurious And Smooth 'Drinking Chocolate'

Ft Drinking Chocolate 250 g ( x 12 Pack)
Ft Drinking Chocolate 250 g ( x 12 Pack)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20